What would you do for a klondike bar?

Would you answer my questions?.. :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have had two nights in a row that i think i realized i was dreaming. once i was arguing with some people and i told them “shut up, you know this is just a F$%@ing dream, right?” they didn’t like me saying that at all, they got kind of scared of me actually. but i just said it… i don’t think i really believed it at the time. what do you think? the night after i was in a classroom on a couch with some girl and she wanted me and i was wondering whether or not to… take advantage of the situation. i thought to myself “it’s just a dream so it doesn’t matter”… i woke up the next morning w/ a different girl than the one in the classroom the other night. that one seemed a lot clearer, but i still couldn’t control the situation…if i could i sure wouldn’t have skipped to the next morning like a pg movie :smile: (do you think the second girl was in the bed the whole night even in the classroom?.. pretty wild :cool_laugh:

one more for thing real quick. all my life in my dreams(in my more “lucid” moments) i am really paralyzed but my mind still works perfectly. for example, i play soccer in real life and in my dreams i try to run but i can’t move my legs or even turn my head very well, but i think perfectly and i expect myself to run but i walk sluggishly instead. once i couldn’t even go to the bathroom without falling over and i would just lie thereon the floor. plus i’ve been shot and stabbed in the back a few times because i couldn’t move but i could still think perfectly and expect myself to move. are these lucid examples or… just some symbol about my life…?

i thought people would be drawn by the klondike bar thing since the topic is different from everything else… (ive never had a klondike bar but the word on the street is that they are satiating) it got you here so… please respond…

p.s. yes… i know i spelt adresses wrong in my name… it should be addreses

sorry my post is so long and discoherinteded…

--------->ADDRESSES<----------

Well, ehhh. Ur not quite lucid but you’re hangin on the edge of it. Keep at it and do more RC’s during the day. Also try to do a WILD when you wake up from one of those 1/2 lucids and you should snap back (if your good at it) to the dream and be able to easily realize that you are dreaming from where you left off.

I’de kill for klondike. LOL j/k, good title. sucked me right in.

Late
:tongue:

RC’s and WILD’s… i gotta go find out what exactly those are, i’ve just been sort of making stuff up as i go along. gotta go to sleep now… or am i already asleep…

I have also had similar speel paralysis, like it’s very difficult and painful(not physically painful) to move. I would also like to know if they mean something.

I don’t think those sleep paralysis dreams are close to LD’s.

You should do reality checks during day time, and next time you say in dream something like: “I’m dreaming” you will automatically do RC and find out it’s dream.

you’re right, it is painful, but not physically. sometimes i have the awarness that i should be able to move. but if i don’t have the awarness then there is… emotional(isn’t the right word but it’s close)… pain. almost like i want to cry. i think there were a few times when i wept. but i’m not weeping because i can’t move exactly, it’s because… i dont know. for me anyway, i think it might be because i can’t do the thing i am trying to do. it’s because i can’t get away from the chaser, not because i can’t move my legs… make any sense? does anybody know what i’m talking about or is it just me?

RC= reality check
WILD= wake induced lucid dream.

YOu will get the hang of it!

Keep trying!

don’t worry… even if i don’t go lucid in at least a month i will make up a good story and pretend i have… :cool: j/k

when you go lucid can you play music in dream… if you know the song really well… or maybe leave a radio playing and hear it? that would be sweet. speaking of which… can you eat in your dream and taste it?

The paralysis you talk about isnt a lucid dream - I’ve had them with football - the ball is at your mercy in front of the goal and you are just like lead - can’t move an inch - I’ve also had that emotional feeling of really sobbing to the point where it hurts ( I think it was when Man U beat Liverpool !!!) - mentally draining.

As for lucid dreaming - you can do anything ! (Man U never beat Liverpool !!)

ooh i remember another lucid dream. I was in a room with the lad I fancy - altho he has a girlfriend - so I thought “Oh what the hell, it’s only a dream” and started kissing him. I didn’t realise it was lucid tho. yay