just curious

ok i know this is alot to ask for but i need some help. can some of you tell me what your favorite web sites are for lucid dreaming/subconciousness info and anything of this nature? i know of quite a few but when it comes to looking for new ones…yahoo for example, comes up with 10 out of 15000 or something to that extent. and also maybe some of you have preferences to some good music that you listen to that relates to this… im just interested to hear what two cents you all have on this one.

Music? TOOL. :wink:

wonderer, i couldnt agree with you more. tool , in my opinion, is the best band in music. i love all their stuff from opiate to lateralus. but lateralus seems to be my favorite… a perfect album. probably be one step closer to 46&2 if i could just master ld’ing…gonna take alot of time i can tell.

for consciousness and subconsciousness read books to…they give good info…not all is on the web…and for ld info,this forum and that of laberge!
Lucidity institute.

Good luck,
Jeff

yes I too would encourage more people to read books.

I couldn’t agree more.

When most people here someone suggest a book, they just think “Yeah, yeah, books are good, I know”. But they never actually realize just how useful they can be. A book dedicated to lucid dreaming (you can’t go wrong with either of Stephen LaBerge’s books) contains everything you need to know to get started. Just by reading a few pages each day you’ll help to keep your mind actively thinking about the subject.

Lucid dreaming books aren’t expensive, and although it may require that you spend a few minutes at the ‘new age’ section of your local bookstore, I recommend that you try to get your hands on one. Just recently I’ve been reading “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming”, and I’ve come across entire sections that discuss many of the topics I had previously read about on this very forum.

Once again for everyone in the back row - go and get a book on lucid dreaming, they’re absolutely fantastic!

right on. any others besides laberge’s? i’m going to go ahead and order a couple of his books. i need to save money and stop going out so much anyway. i really appreciate all the help yall are offering.

Laberge books are my favorites but Patricia Garfield aint bad either!

Jeff

‘Creative dreaming’ from patricia garfield!

:smile:

Jeff