people keep bugging me in my lds! :(

I have a LOT of dreams where im being attacked or attacking or what ever… then when I go lucid they stop me from doing stuff like flying and other lucid things.
for example last night I had a dream where I was kind of in a computer game and had to kill this boss but couldnt because she was too strong or somin… anyway after a while I went lucid but I couldnt just make the boss disapear and she would stop me from doing stuff like flying always getting in the way.
I have tried really hard to make things like this disapear but even if I do manage it they just come back, so what can I do about it?
Im sure once I get to practice more stuff in lds I could just blink at them and they would go and stay gone

You just have to work on your control. Really believe that you can make whatever is attacking you go away…because you can. Also, you might want to try turning away and then turning back to make the attacker go away, or step through a doorway, or something, because often it’s easier to do it that way than just have the object vanish into thin air. I guess it’s more believable to your subconscious.

Pinkster :lmao:

Perhaps you should try to interact with them, try to find out what they want or something like this

Stonedmonkey this sounds to me your not yet fully lucid…u should do a tech to be more lucid in your dreams.
U can try so many things; try to spin it will change your dream scenery…
Or look at your hands then your dream stabelize your dream…then look again at dream in front of you and then look at your hands again…
well many other things u can do, but start experimenting!

:happy: Good Luck!

Jeff

whats a tech?
i think im gonna try putting the person right out of my mind so i just forget them or somin, or turn them into something or someone else… my problems not really with makign them disapear its just keeping them that way :smile:

In the few LD’s that I’ve had, if someone bugs me and keeps me from my interactions with others, I simply snap my fingers and say “get out of my dream,” and they can vanish into thin air. Worked once…or if you want to, since it’s YOUR dream and you can honestly do WHATEVER you want (get into the mindset and you can honestly do whatever you want…ask a person, whichever you prefer, to go back to your place…if they say no, ask again and watch them say YES).

Then again, you also should try sometimes to interact with DC’s…gives quite a rush and you can involve yourself in any story.