Starting Anew

My last was mid-October. Good luck to you. May all your dreams be lucid. :beer:

Thanks for the motivation. And I wish you good fortune in all of your dreams! :beer:

Day 2

What can I say but OMG it seems to be working. Even though I normally have excellent dream recall, its sky rocketed. I spent more than half an hour writing them all down. It took more than a page and a half. The dream I recorded at 4 AM alone took up 3/4 of a page. :cool_laugh:

I’m having success so far how about any one else that’s trying? Can’t wait for week 2, lucid dreams.

I’ve written down dreams that have taken 6 pages. :eek:
3/4ths is nothing :wink:

Yes but I’m lazy, I write small, and I cramp things together because I have to get to school on time. :grin:

looks like a nice program… i should give it a try too…

and btw raging-canadian, you have the coolest avatar i’ve ever seen :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:

So far I’m over with Day 1, and it seemed to work better for me. I haven’t been having very good dream recall lately, but I had a very vivid and interesting dream last night. Listening to the first hour of Laberge’s interview last night while I was trying to go to sleep might have also helped it. Going to continue the program in hopes of LDs soon. :content:

Day 3

Nothing to report I had a horrible time sleeping and no sleep=no dreams. :sad:

Day 2

Had good dream recall again. 2 interesting dreams and a very brief dream (about 10 seconds!) I almost forgot to do the routine last night because I was really excited to listen to the Laberge interview. Didn’t have enough time to write in journal in the morning, so I’m going to write in it before I go to bed tonight. Sorry to hear about your sleeplessness last night Raging Canadian. :sad:

I’m gonna try this starting tonight. My dream recall hasn’t been too good lately so hopefully this will help. I guess I’ll just do the first 3 or 4 weeks, I’m going to work on LDs more before I get into OBEs.

Day 3

Hmmm…this is strange. I had same problem as you Raging Canadian. I’m not talking about the sleeplessness(fell asleep in 10 minutes) but that I didn’t have a dream that I can recall from last night.

Day 4

No dreams, another restless night for me :sad: . But it could have been because I had a calculus(sp?) test. Thanx to teachers convention and family day, I have a 5 day weekend so I should be able to catch up on my sleeping/dreaming. :grin:

I’m glad so many ppl are joining us on our journey through “A Course on Consciousness.” I wish all of you good luck. And remember to post your experiences here.

Im going to try this also, for the Dream Recall.

Day one was not a success for me :sad:

Took me forever to get to sleep and I had to get up at 6:30, so no dreams. Weekends are much better for dreaming. :wink:

Yeah, weekends are the best cause no school! :grin: I’m going to write a page long essay on lucid dreams tonight so I really get the idea set into my mind. I’ll also keep with the course and reality checks and the such. I’ll post my results.

Day 5

Well the brainwave generator didn’t send me into a coma although I was sooo tired. I guess I shouldn’t have doubted it and played sleep induction from wide awake in the middle of the afternoon. :grin:

Had an excellent night again. 2 very vivid dreams along with 2 smaller dreams. I was so tired and didn’t write down my dreams at 4 or 7 when I woke up but they were still there along with some new ones when I finally got outta bed at 9 :smile:

Day 4

Oops. Didn’t have time to write the essay last night, but I’ll do it tonight. I did not recall any dreams again this night and the brainwave generator seemed like it worked a bit, but could’ve worked better cause my headphones I had only had one headphone! I was using the deep meditation. Oh and I was wondering, do you dreamers who are using the course wake up in the night to perform any methods?

I wake up one or 2 times depending on whether I have school. I redo the stage 1 for the day and make a halfassed WILD attempt. And the brainwave generator requires both sides of the headphones because each ear hears a slightly different frequency creating the intended frequency inside your head as a result of the 2 frequencies mixing. Any benefits from using one headphone would have been a placebo :grin: Sorry to burst your bubble but it really should be hard to find working stereo headphones :shy:

Looking back I’d say you’ll remember dreams tonite. Are dream lives are closely connected. If I don’t dream on a certain day of the course, neither will you! Mwahahaha! :uptosomething: :devil: :evil:

:eek: Hopefully if you have a lucid dream sometime during the course I will too…

Day 6

Pretty typical dream recall, 3. But an interesting sidenote. The hypnogogic manipulations were manifested into my dreams. While it wasn’t the same meal that I had envisioned in stage 2, I did have an eating dream. :grin: