School's Back!

I just got home from the first day of high school, in a special “technical” school. Ill be learnin russian and CAD and stuff. Most of my teachers are nice except the dam russian teacher. I can barely understand her english, let alone russian. So how were ur first days?

As if learning Russian wouldn’t be difficult enough. :bored:

Um, my school year is different from your. We work in a more logical way, starting the new school year at the new year, so I’m like 3/4 of the way through mine, and just finished all my exams, so theres no more hard work :grin: .

school

friggin fraggin foogin farkin gahhh

bah humbug

we ALSO start start the new year in a new year.

Heh this is America, we do everything wrong.

Another satisfied customer. :grin:

Hi
I started today.I have changed schools,so anything is new and interesting to me.But till now i am happy with it,cause the people of my last class were nice, but i hadn´t had much contact to them.Now i am in one class with several of my friends.

I tryed dream incubation yesterday night.It didn´t work (or,perhaps it did,but i don´t have any dream recall since i have to get used to the clock again…).But it helped a lot with falling asleep.Normally i can´t fall asleep the last day before school, and especially this time i thought i would think about what school might be like the whole night.But i repeated one sentence again and again,and also tryed to visualize the place i wanted to go to all the time.Somehow this stoped me from thinking about useless stuff and sent me asleep quite fast (well, something around 1 hour is quite fast for me under these conditions.Perhaps it was less than an hour)

Traumgänger

m2k961 : when did U start school ?

My school year starts in sept. and ends in june… we had our midterm bout 2 weeks ago so im alittle more than half done

same with me !! :wink:

Yeah, I just had my midterm too. And I can’t exactly say it pulled my mark up …

I think we should get like, a week off school every now and then just to catch up on LDing. I bet that would help alot of people here, me especially. It’s just so much hastle keeping up with school and not having enough time to work on stuff and then you have to get up in the morning and ugggggggggggggg…

yea i no how u feel, i’ve only been able to attempt like 3 WILDs, all failed, b/c of skool, and all of the attempts were over witer vacation. I suppose if i REALLY wanted i could try over a long weekend but i always have things to do early :grrr: plus when i first got into lucid dreaming my skool year had jus started so i never got to have a BIG break for lding :sad:

geez, my school already started like 9 months ago! I’ll be graduating in May this year.

America’s fault! :nono:

Geez? All of our “school fans” seem to forget an important note …

SUMMER VACATIONS!! :cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:

… explains the end-year new school year in America. :wink:

Ah good point!

Summer vacation is my most fav. part! :smile:

im pretty content now, b/c i have a 5 day weekend! :wow:

What? Lucky you!

…ya and March break !!!