Starting Anew

Day 3

Hmmm…this is strange. I had same problem as you Raging Canadian. I’m not talking about the sleeplessness(fell asleep in 10 minutes) but that I didn’t have a dream that I can recall from last night.

Day 4

No dreams, another restless night for me :sad: . But it could have been because I had a calculus(sp?) test. Thanx to teachers convention and family day, I have a 5 day weekend so I should be able to catch up on my sleeping/dreaming. :grin:

I’m glad so many ppl are joining us on our journey through “A Course on Consciousness.” I wish all of you good luck. And remember to post your experiences here.

Im going to try this also, for the Dream Recall.

Day one was not a success for me :sad:

Took me forever to get to sleep and I had to get up at 6:30, so no dreams. Weekends are much better for dreaming. :wink:

Yeah, weekends are the best cause no school! :grin: I’m going to write a page long essay on lucid dreams tonight so I really get the idea set into my mind. I’ll also keep with the course and reality checks and the such. I’ll post my results.

Day 5

Well the brainwave generator didn’t send me into a coma although I was sooo tired. I guess I shouldn’t have doubted it and played sleep induction from wide awake in the middle of the afternoon. :grin:

Had an excellent night again. 2 very vivid dreams along with 2 smaller dreams. I was so tired and didn’t write down my dreams at 4 or 7 when I woke up but they were still there along with some new ones when I finally got outta bed at 9 :smile:

Day 4

Oops. Didn’t have time to write the essay last night, but I’ll do it tonight. I did not recall any dreams again this night and the brainwave generator seemed like it worked a bit, but could’ve worked better cause my headphones I had only had one headphone! I was using the deep meditation. Oh and I was wondering, do you dreamers who are using the course wake up in the night to perform any methods?

I wake up one or 2 times depending on whether I have school. I redo the stage 1 for the day and make a halfassed WILD attempt. And the brainwave generator requires both sides of the headphones because each ear hears a slightly different frequency creating the intended frequency inside your head as a result of the 2 frequencies mixing. Any benefits from using one headphone would have been a placebo :grin: Sorry to burst your bubble but it really should be hard to find working stereo headphones :shy:

Looking back I’d say you’ll remember dreams tonite. Are dream lives are closely connected. If I don’t dream on a certain day of the course, neither will you! Mwahahaha! :uptosomething: :devil: :evil:

:eek: Hopefully if you have a lucid dream sometime during the course I will too…

Day 6

Pretty typical dream recall, 3. But an interesting sidenote. The hypnogogic manipulations were manifested into my dreams. While it wasn’t the same meal that I had envisioned in stage 2, I did have an eating dream. :grin:

Day 7

What can I say? How bout even better dream recall than Day 2! :cool_laugh:

Did everyone leave me?

ECHO! . . . . Echo . . . . echo

PS
Tonite I start on week 2, Lucid dreams. Boo Ya!

Day 8

No lucid dreams. Recalled 2 regular dreams.

If someone has posted something else in this thread by tomorrow I’ll assume everyone has given up and keep my results to myself :crying:

Sorry I haven’t replyed lately. I had gone up north to visit some family over the weekend and I didn’t really have too much time to do any of the course. I will continue where I left off, which is Day 6 I believe. Good luck!

P.S. Even though I did not do the course over the weekend I still had a few dreams that were in fairly good detail.

Good to hear from someone else. Glad to hear you had good dreams even without the course.

Day 9
3 dreams. One was really long but got cut short when my parents woke me up to tell me they were leaving?? :alien:
The tech provided in week 2 for lucid dreams is pretty much WILD. I got vibrations in the evening but not after WBTB. I like to imagine a massage to get them tactile senses “inverted”. I feel all tingly afterwards :grin:

Edit:
I just remembered another dream!! So I’m up to 3 for today. I almost got lucid in the dream. I was looking in a mirror and I had a big patchy beard. I remembered that I had shaved that day so I look back at the mirror and the beard is gone.

Edit2:
Had day 8 instead of 9

Day 6

My dream recall seems to be suffering lately :sad: I set my alarm to awaken me at about 6 to try a WBTB, but I must have unconsciously turned it off like I always do. Very frustrating. Didn’t seem to remember any dreams last night. Hoping that will soon change!

That’s when Laptops come in real handy – I can type a LOT faster than I can write! Also, instead of manually searching for a particular LD you had, if it’s on a PC or laptop, you can just do a text search, and viola, you instantly have what you’re looking for! :grin:

Ooops :eh: That post was in response to the “6 pages in the dream journal” post a few pages back. :content:

No prob Dreamscape, we all make mistakes :grin:

Day 10
No lucids. Only one really long vivid dream recalled. Trying to repress the horrors of it :sad:. Because I had to get up and go to school I couldn’t WBTB. On my 5 day weekend I WBTB at 6:00 but today I had school so I was suppose to do it at 4:00 but. . . woke up at 6:00 cursing thinking only half an hour till I have to get up :grrr:

Day 7

:cool_laugh: Success! :cool_laugh:
After about 2 months I had my 4th Lucid! What happened was I awoke at 4:45 in the morning read a book for 15 minutes and then I went back to sleep at 5:00 and lo and behold, I had a Lucid Dream! It has really boosted my motivation again and I plan on continuing this Lucid Course. Good luck to all!

Shakes fist angrily at Strifer! :razz: