How often do you guys have LD's?

How often do you guys have LD’s after having your first one? Just wondering.

Two a month. More, if I put a little effort into it.

After I had my first one it took me more then a month (if I recall correctly) to have my second one. :content:

Well in the old days when lds were al that was in my head lol…3 to 5 a week…now these days average of 2 a week… :smile:

:smile:

Happy dreams everyone!

Jeff

Normally 1 or 2 a week. When it’s vacation I could have 3 or more LDs a week when I’m lucky (my record is 7), but when it’s school there could be weeks without any LD.

As for my LD frequence, let’s say 1-4 a week. It depends…

well since my first lucid dream, which was on Jan. 25th, i’ve had 3-4 a week, so i guess my brain is finally figuring out what i want it to do :grin: the best thing is though, i dont have to do anything at all anymore. no techniques at all, and i’m not even a natural lucid dreamer! :cool_laugh:

Master pane: that’s curious. I had my first dream last year on the 24th of Jan if I recall correctly. :wink:

After my first I had them ever so often. Now years later I have them almost every night.

First LD over Winter Vacation, when all I did was sleep (I really needed it)…since then, very rare LDs (or at least, ones that I remember)…something like 1-2 a month, or once every 2 weeks. Lucid moments sometimes, but when they occur I don’t take over always (SADLY…).

Pane, what’s your secret? Do you get tons of sleep each night? You have amazing abilities, it seems…YOU GOTTA HELP ME! :grin:

Are you using MILD?

well it wouldnt be a secreat if i told you. hehe, well as i said i dont do very much 70% of the time to do ld’s, they just happen. but heres some of the things that can really help.

1. yes, get lots and lots of sleep! weekends are ideal also take lots of naps AND go to bed early for even more sleep. had a few ld’s that way

2. try everything, you need to find what works. for me, MILD, audio cues work mostly, however WILD and my method are slowly working too

3. do your affirmations with pen and paper, that way the message goes to more parts of your brain

4. immerse yourself with lucid dreaming material and really want to have one

5. diligence, dont give up and keep on truckin’ its bound to happen sooner or later and then after that keep on truckin’ to have even more.

Seeing as how I don’t really put a crapload of effort into LDing anymore and nowadays goto bed around 1 AM (weekends = PARTY TIME), I suppose that’s why I don’t have them often.

I don’t really even write in the dream journal, I just go over things in my mind after I wake up…although if I really wanted to remember specific aspects of one dream, I wouldl actually write it down or go over it numerous times in my head.

I figure my problem isn’t so much recall (sometimes whole dreams are recalled in their entirety nearly 2-3 hours after I awake) as it is just coercing my subconscious to let me take charge…I guess I’m just lucky. Then again, I used to have lucid moments as a kid, but usually the shock of lucidity woke me up…nowadays I just shrug the fact that I’m dreaming off and take charge; must be a result of the LDing.

Right now, though, the whole area is being shat on by one of the largest snowstorms in 7 years…there’s more than a foot and a half of snow piling up, maybe even 2 feet. Right conditions for LDing? I think so!

I have become a natural lucid dreamer in that my last real lucid dream (that I can recall…) occurred completely at random, on a night when I had put little or no thought towards LDing.

I don’t really know any dreamsigns, is this a problem? I figure mostly I just suddenly realize that I’m dreaming…there’s no occurrence of “hey, deja vu” or “time for a reality check!”