what do you use to write down your dreams?

for the last 2 weeks i was using a program that is now telling me i need to pay $50 to keep using it… omg! does anyone know any good free programs that are easy to use and to view over old dreams ?

Microsoft Word.
Notepad.
Good programs :content:

Somwhere in the posts there is a topic bout free online journals.Cant rem where-u might need to use search button for it.good luck:)

First I write my dreams down in a conventional notebook, seeing as how my computer is downstairs and my bedroom is upstairs. :razz:

However, during the day I retype them on my dream journal website, https://www.tykimble.8m.com. It is annoying but worth it. Besides, I enjoy keeping a website such as this and I can commit the dreams to memory a lot better this way.

Hmmm… I use my brain to remember them, its free! Although not so reliable…

I use a light and free DOS program. I don’t recall what its called, but I don’t recommend it. Its easy to use and it saves all dreams in one file and dispaly it in selecteble order (date, rate, abc…) but the textpart is very limited. You can only edit one row at the time. If press enter you can’t edit the last line.

I’m gonna develop my own program that I will give out for free at home.no/lucid I expect it to be finished and online by the 15th of september. maybe sooner.

I use good, old-fashioned Microsoft Word. I also put some of the statistics into Excel.

well…on this site on some forum there is a topic thing in wich u can use to right your dreams in. If u want u can try and find where it is and then try recording your dreams there! …Good luck finding it !! :slight_smile:

I use a 99 cent composition book…very high tech. :wink: But after 2 months that’s almost filled up, so I’ll have to get another one soon

Personally I just use Word, but you could check out…

dreamjournal.org

which looks like an excellent site.

notebook + biro
always lying next to my pillow :smile:

I just started my 8th notebook. After I reread my dreams the next day, I scale my rate of lucidity achieved during the dream.
Then I process these numbers in several graphs with Excel, to see whether I’m progressing or not :smile:

I’ve just started my 8th notebook. After I reread my dreams the next day, I scale my rate of lucidity achieved during the dream.
Then I process these numbers in several graphs with Excel, to see whether I’m progressing or not :smile:

Sorry for the double post… :wink:

well what u can also do is write your dreams on this site. If u want to… u can go to the “Dream Diary” part of the forum and make a topic on it. Its free, u can view it anytime and u might also get some comments ^_^.

I use this forum for important dreams…LOL :shy: