Favorite Quote(s) ?

“I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.”

• Alicia Silverstone

“I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.”

• Britney Spears

“China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese.”

• Charles De Gaulle

“Although, while I may have control over my actions and effort, I do not have control over the results of those actions.”
-Jet Li

“Happiness is the barometer to define success. If you are enjoying the moment, then that is success.”
-Jet Li

“I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen… and replaced by exact duplicates…”
-Steven Wright

“Pull the pin and count to what?”
-Unknown

“If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.”
-Unknown

“Practice makes perfect, but nobody’s perfect, so why practice?”
-Unknown

"Theres got to be just more to make then this, or tell me why do we exsist…"Iron Maiden-Infinite Dreams

“This song is about freedom…which should be something familair to you all,…but which sometimes is not”-Bruce Dickenson

“Time will tell…sooner or later…time will tell”-Red Alert

HAVE A NICE DAY! :smile:

===Something funny===

Garfield: “I wish i was asleep”
Jon: “you are asleep”
Garfield: “Oh…well that would explain that” (you see garfield standing next to himself sleeping)…OBE

“Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.”
Sharon Stone

“My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.”
Jack Nicholson

“Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are driving taxi cabs and cutting hair.”
George Burns

“Some people say that I must be a horrible person, but that’s not true. I have the heart of a young boy – in a jar on my desk.”
Stephen King

lol:

L4tEr,
J05h

Well here are some of my favourites:

“A person is smart people are stupid” - Agent K (Men In Black)

“A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila”
-Mitch Ratliffe

“You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun” - Al Capone

“Money can’t buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy” -
Spike Milligan

:grin:

@psykotic

The english translation is right under it in the (= )

Here comes:

“You create your own reality - through your thoughts, expectations, desires, and beliefs.” - Seth

“Evil is simply ignorance.” - Seth

“Fear is only looking in the mirror and making faces at oneself.” - Emmanuel

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

• Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Many have not been told that birth into a physical world is a death in the spiritual worlds from which they came. Hence most are never aware that death in the physical world is merely a birth into other dimensions of life.” - Jesse Holmes

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln

And some from Albert:

“It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.” - Albert Einstein

Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein

“You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.” -Albert Einstein

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as if nothing is a miracle, and the other is as if everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein

hey guys !

I just wanted to thank all of u guys that are actually putting stuff up in this topic! All of your quotes are really good :wink: ! I’m glad u guys are participating ! …Keep 'em coming !!!

“If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight.”

• George Gobel

“If only faces could talk…”

• Pat Summerall

“If the shortest distance between two points is a line, why does waiting in a line take so long?”

• Unknown

“Practice safe eating — always use condiments.”

• Unknown

“What happens to the holes when all the cheese has been eaten?”

• Unknown

“I’m on a seafood diet. When I see food, I eat it.”

• Unknown

“The devil came to me last night and asked what I wanted in exchange for my soul. I still can’t believe I said pizza. Friggin’ cravings.”

• Marc Ostroff

“Do not blame God for having created the tiger, but thank him for not having given it wings.”

• Unknown

I’ve got a few…

“You cannot run, from your own bunghole.”
-Beavis, “Beavis and Butthead do America”
(I know that’s not really the most intellectual quote in all the world, but I think it applies to most of our lives :smile: )

“Whatever happens, happens”
-Spike, “Cowboy Bebop”

“The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.”
-Douglas Adams

“It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.”
-Sir Winston Churchill(I love this one :smile: )

And of course, my personal favorite, the great Yogi Berra…

“Baseball is 90% mental, the other half is physical.”
-Yogi Berra

“You can observe a lot just by watching.”
-Yogi Berra

“No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.”
-Yogi Berra

O.K., I think I’m done now. Keep the quotes comin’ guys!

It’s better to be pissed off :grrr: than pissed on :bored:

This is one of the best ones

“Live every day like it’s your last.”

Can’t sleep clowns will eat me…can’t sleep clowns will eat me…
Bart simpson

The land of the free, Ha who ever told you that is your enemy…
Rage Against The Machine

“If you understand, things are just as they are… If you do not understand, things are just as they are…”
-Zen saying

“The prince wants your daughter for his wife.” “Well, tell him his wife can’t have her.” - Blackadder III

“When I was in school, I cheated on my metaphysics exam: I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.” - Woody Allen

“If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it would have changed the history of music…and of aviation.” - Tom Stoppard

“In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.” - Douglas Adams

“Time is a game played beautifully by children.” - Heraclitus

“The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive.” - unknown

A few more…

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife. "

-Douglas Adams

“Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.”

-Napoleon Bonaparte

“I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.”

-George Carlin

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Mark Twain

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

-Ronald Reagan

And two frighteningly accurate ones…

"The great masses of the people… will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one. "

"What luck for rulers that men do not think. "

-Adolf Hitler

Think about those last two for a while…

“BEEP! BEEP!”

-Roadrunner

D’oh
-Homer Simpson :smile:

’ If I can’t dance, I don’t want your revolution.’

-   Emma Goldmann

‘People who believe stupidity to exist are stupid.’

me  :wink:

I like your last quote Mystic !!! (as u can tell from MY quotes on the first page… i like quotes related to “LoVe”)

We don’t change over time, we only become more truly who we really are.
-Anne Rice

God makes mistakes and the Devil is learning.
-Anne Rice

Some people come here to take a crap, I came here to leave one.
-Unknown.

“The only difference between me and a madman is that I’m not mad.”

• Salvador Dali

“I am ready to meet my maker. Whether he is ready for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”
-Sir Winston Churchhill

Some people say “life sucks”. As if they have anything to compare it too. heh. :tongue: