Im getting some results tonight!

Well crap… I tried really hard last night but it didn’t work, i just fell to sleep :sad: DARNIT, and i didn’t even remember any of my dreams :grrr: maybe i’ll try again tonight…

I’m gonna try it tonight. Hopefully I’ll be tired enough to get HI fast. I didn’t get a lot of sleep today/last night because I’m sick. I’ll try counting down from 100 5 times while thinking about lucid dreaming, counting down usually seems to get me to a more dreamy state easier.

Off subject, but today I was tryig to get a little closer to sleep by counting down from 100 a few times and then I was gonna try that log roll thing I read about from DreamAddict. I tried to get out of my body first by trying to lift my arm. It definitely felt like it was coming out of my body but I just don’t know, I wasn’t that much asleep at all. It had this pressure and tingly feeling all over it, then I opened my eyes because it felt too weird I’m definitely gonna try again tonight.

Remember, everyone, post your results! I really wanna hear if anyone accomplishes this. I’ll be especially happy if I do, of course, because I’ve never had a lucid dream except for one that was like 10 seconds cuz as soon as I realized I was lucid I got this really bad feeling and I couldn’t go on with the dream. Next time I became lucid was after I died in my dream :neutral: so I couldn’t do anything because I was dead. That same night I was lucid only when waking up.

Good luck to all of you, toodlydoodlydoo!!

…just kidding…

I think I had another close call last night. I went to sleep at 10:30 which is really early for me, then at about 12:30 my roommate woke me up cause he was being loud. I figured since i had been asleep for 120 minutes that I would wait another 60 minutes for my next REM period. I got up and went to Whataburger and got a chocolate shake…this is all in RL…I came back and hit the sack at about 1:00 am. I tried to do a wild then and got all the way to seeing 4 of my friends in the same room, and they were all talking together but I wasn’t really there yet. I somehow just drifted to sleep after this and woke back up at 6:00 am. I attempted to fall asleep consciously again and I got to the vibrations, this was my best set of vibrations so far. They started up near my head and went down my body to my legs. When it got to the bottom of my legs my whole body would vibrate in pulses every other second. I told myself not to get excited and to just go with it. I didn’t get excited but I still woke up…frustrating…I went back to sleep on and off till 12:00 noon. I had excellent dream recall through the night and a good set of vibrations. I just need to figure out how to get past that set of vibrations and I think I will be in! :smile:

Hope to hear how your nights went!
J05h

Tomorrow is working day but nevertheless I’ll keep trying. I’ll go to bed soon (9pm) and hopefully have enough time in the morning to try out some stuff.

Supplement: that’s cool J05h. I think you should pay no attention to those vibrations, they say that focusing on them is counter-productive. Just do your WILD stuff without paying too much attention to those vibes. In the few WILDs I had success, I don’t even remember feeling any vibrations…

Last night worked out pretty well :happy:
Had two really cool lucids. One in which I tried walking through walls for the first time. Pretty awesome.
WILD didn’t work, though. Out like a light.

OMG! It worked AGAIN! I’ve NEVER had lucid dreams two nights in a row before. This time I didn’t wake back up though. Haha! I’m so happy! I’d love to try it again tonight with you guys but I can’t. School. Bah. And Josh, Just keep trying because I’m sure this is gonna start working for you just as well as it did for me! Good luck everybody! :cool_laugh:

I think i’ll give this a go, indeed what have you got to lose? very well once more into the breach! I ain’t gonna take no for an answear!
Lucidity hear I come, and this time it’s personal… :wink:

update: was very close but no cigar. WILD didn’t work, i was way too tired and was out like a light pretty quick. however i had 2 dreams where, in the first one i was trying to do WILD :eh: and the other i was talking about lucid dreams. argg, i hate those, anyway, i dont have school tommorrow so i can try it again! :cool_laugh:

I’m gonna try again tonight, but instead i’m gonna do the WBTB method, and then when going back to sleep i’ll try a WILD. i get tommorrow and the next day off of school, so i can try this the next two nights :grin: wohoo!!

Same here, we’re getting off school tomorrow so I can try some WBTB and WILD. Hopefully I’ll sleep easy even though I’ve got a cold. :sad: I think my family is going snow tubing tomorrow depending on how I’m feeling by then.

I wish I had my EWLD that I ordered awhile ago, I could read it when my alarm so rudely awakens me. Anyone have suggestion on what I can do when I wake up for some WBTB?

Today was just another of those lazy mondays. I went to bed very late. No WILD business today… Let’s see what tomorrow brings…

But I’m glad some of you guys are doing quite well; saddleback and Imagine.

I tried again but no success. I think it’s hopeless for me, I just get too tired!! Can anyone help me? What is wrong!!?

Tride15…nothing is wrong just that you are trying a wild that doesnt fit u…
If something doesnt work try another way…like there are many ways to Rome!
What is important, is to try several different times a day for wild…everybody will his or hers special time from biorythm thats best 4 wild. some in morning, some at midday or night.
I can do it at all times…and try several ways of wild…
If i really want to have a ld i just do the dream yoga thing…but that will not work for all ppl.
Tride15 i got a funny experiment for u…u can do this with all variations u like…
When u want to be in rem after falling a sleep at night…never tried this in the morning …lol…so only know it works at night.
Say in your head…“I dream I dream I dream” keep saying that fast in your head…no break between it…till u fall unconsciously in to sleep…I get then into rem rightaway after falling a sleep. Was not lucid though…
You could also do this with your name…in fact what u do is placing a hypnotic suggestion :smile:
I want to try this in morning with my name and c what happens.
but what i ment here is Tride15 u can think of so many varations if one way to do something doesnt work…have fun in thinking of a new way to do a wild.
So when i keep saying “I DREAM” i get a dream right after falling a sleep at night…(now i only need a single extra tag or combination that does both for me…rem sleep end suggestion 4 lucidity lol)

Ppl always do like oh we all can wild…but thats not the case…to bad but true…And have patience to…u can never have enough patience :smile:

Lol i am busy with to many experiments hehehe
Cant i have 8 bodies lol :wink:

Jeff

Tride15: how long have you been trying? WILD is pretty tricky, you can’t expect to be successful with it in just a couple of days…

I agree with Jeff. Everyone has to find their own way to do WILD. Not every technique is good for everyone.

Hey guys,
Sounds like you got lots of good stuff going on. I am all wilded out after trying the last 3 nights :eek: . I am going to take a break for monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday night. I am gonna catch up on some ZzZzZz’s, but I will be back in this forum on Friday to see whats going on. Mark your calendars for Friday night we will have a Massive WILD fest! lol.
Hope to see you there. Leave some ideas for experiments or new techniques for WILDs for people to try. Jeff Im gonna try the “Im dreaming” chant tonight…take it easy all,
J05h

well i tried the past two nights, and i’m getting closer than ever i think… but still not quite getting it, it’s frustrating, but i’m gonna be patient :smile: .

anyways, on night one i woke up after sleeping 6 hours, read The Big WILD Topic Part 1-3 for about an hour, and went back to sleep. i counted to 100 about 2 times, and somewhere on the way to the 3rd 100 I felt a sinking feeling, as if i was sinking through the bed… then it just went back to normal, but then soon enough i got the sinking feeling again. before i got any farther i got excited and stopped counting for some reason. then fell asleep.

later that day i tried in the afternoon and my eyes twitched a lot, and blackness overcame me. but once again, asleep… :grrr:

i tried again last night with WBTB after 6 hours, read EWLD for an hour and tried again. this time i was falling asleep, and heard my parents talking in the kitchen. fell asleep, and when i woke up the clock said 4:30 so i figured out that them talking in the kitchen was impossible, and that it must of been hypnagogic sounds. i can’t believe i fell asleep again! i tried one more time this morning but i must have been way too awake cause i got up into the 700’s in my counting… so i just got up. maybe i should have kept going, but it’s hard.

i count one for every breath i take, so it took along time…

i will definately be participating in the WILD fest on friday. i’m just gonna do my regular MILD routine until then, cause like J05h, I’m WILDed out for now. good luck to all of you guys, keep us posted :smile:

Mind if I join you guys? I’ve got this whole week off so I can try as long as I like. Maybe even during the day :wink: A few months ago I actually successfully made it to the “Vibrations” I was attempting an OBE tho. Haven’t got it to work since then.

I try MILD but can I join too? I need to jump back into gear. Lately I haven’t even tried but this could help. Hopefully I have something to report tommorow.

well unfortunately i also did not have a wild. i’d wake up, look at that blackness and then fall asleep. i did that about 3 times and then just woke up entirely. i’m also starting to have a little bit of a lucid drought. i haven’t had one since friday :sad: so i guess i’m going to have to start trying again. it was fun while it lasted though. its also really good to see so many people wanting to join. i remember when it was just three of us…good luck to everyone else!