Riddles part II - the chaos continues...

Ages ago ulrik_tr asked…

You have a box with 32 blue socks, and 21 red socks.
If you close your eyes and takes some socks up, how many socks are you going to take to be 100% sure that you have a pair (2 socks of the same color)?

and I don’t think anyone answered, so I will.

The answer is three socks, the numbers 32 and 21 are irrelevant and just there to make you think you have to do maths :wink:

Okay, here’s one that’s probably easy… What can you read, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?

Okay everybody, it’s time we get this topic up and running again! I have a riddle for you:

He who has it doesn’t tell it.
He who takes it doesn’t know it.
He who knows it doesn’t want it.
What is it?

Mwahahaha.

Lol, sounds like this card game “Schwarzer Peter”, but I don´t know the english name

umm… well i must b really stupid and i know its wrong but what the hell… the letter B?lol u read a Book, sleep on a Bed, and brush ur teeth w/ a Brush…lol

You put a bit more thought in than you needed to, the answer is just a bed, a book and a toothbrush. No-one said it had to be one thing :wink:

What is a drop of water in the ocean?

If you move from where you are now, where you are then?

Just some silly riddles to open your minds :content:

Counterfeit money? :eh:

oooh i love riddles, okay how about GUILT? for that poem about no one wanting and and such.

Yeah, you were right dead, it’s counterfeit money. Here’s another one for you, I like this one:

We are little creatures,
all of us have different features,
One of us in glass is set,
one of us you’ll find in jet,
Another you may see in tin,
and the fourth is boxed within,
If the fifth you should pursue,
it can never fly from you,
What are we?

Vocals? :blush:

Vowels! :happy:

Hehe, yeah, sorry :smile:
In Finland we say “vokaalit” and I didn’t know the proper word in english, so I said “vocals” because it sounds right, but guess not :content:

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is… :grin:

There is aggry, it’s a word, but I’m not sure what it means. And it’s not exactly a word we use everyday. But I have a feeling there’s more to it than that. Did you mean to say that there’s three words in “The English Language?” Cause then the third word would be language. Does that make sense? Am I right?

Neo, I think you asked this riddle already in part one of this thread because I remember the answer :content:

Unless I dreamt it :eh:

oops! :red: hehe, but correct! it is launguage! :cool_laugh:

well seeing that no one else is sharing a new one, i think ill go if no one minds. okay here it is:

No legs have I to dance,
No lungs have I to breathe,
No life have I to live or die
And yet I do all three.
What am I?

Fire?

Here’s an easy one I made up.

Who can fly like a bird, leap tall buildings, and have sex with whomever they please?

Here’s my answer to Firehorses question.

:grin:    :grin:  ME  :grin:  :grin:

Cant remember if i have done this one before.

A man walks up to you and says everything i tell you is a lie. Is he lying or telling the truth?

:neutral: