Longest Lucid Intervals

I was wondering what has been the longest time between your lucid dreams. Mine so far is 2 months! I am trying very hard to break this cycle and start having lucids more often. Any tips?

I use the breathing method. Breath in for four seconds (count 'em) and breath out for four seconds. It works!

mine is probably about 2 months, but that when I’ve mostly forgotten about it and not trying to have them, normally all I have to do to get my LDs back is to get my recall back up again.

same here strifer :sad:

I working on RCs currently, but I find it hard to keep up practice… especially since you don´t know if or when you´ll get results.

I’m in the middle of my second longest drought - it’s been a little over 2 months since my last LD. :bored: And that’s a real shame because my last 3 LDs were within one day of each other!

Also, I don’t know if you’re counting the span from your first LD to your second, but mine was about a 2 year span! I didn’t really educate myself on the whole topic until well after a year later. After my second LD, the spans of course diminished in length, the third longest span being about a month. All I can say is, I can’t wait until the spans are ALL one day apart!

Good luck to all of you in decreasing those spans… :wink: I know I’ll need it.

Eat my dust!!!
Almost 4 months!!
Wait a minute :eh: thats not a good thing :blush:

One month in the beginning, but during the last 10 months the longest time between 2 LDs was about 2 weeks. I hope I can hold this :smile:

Well, looks like I broke the dry spell! :cool_laugh: Just had my 4th lucid dream last night! Hopefully many more will follow.
Dreamscape:I meant what the longest was between any lucids, not just from 1st to 2nd.

My longest interval was three years :bored:

This was back when I wasn’t making any effort to have them.