Sick :(

I’m sick again! I have been sick since Saturday and I went to my doctor yesterday. He told me that I have bronchitis. Suprise! My very first Bronchitis! It’s not fun to have it. I am at risk to get pueminia (sp?). I’m a bit scared. I never had bronchitis before and it’s horrible. I never really got any sleep since Friday night because I kept on waking up gasping for air because I couldn’t seem to get enough of oxygen.

I just wanted to let you know in case you’re wondering where I have gone to. Hopefully, I will feel better soon, I’m desprate… I need sleep! I’m so tired and sick. Oh well. Have fun everyone. I’m going to lay on my bed right now and hopefully somehow I can snooze off.

Hi Dm7…mmm bronchitis i know the feeling.
cystic fybrosis means u always have that :neutral:
I hope you soon get better! Its not fun to have borichitis and cough and have less air!
Can u already cough on a musical way…maybe you and i can record a cough song…lol! Would be whole new sort of music…hehe.

Big Hug Dm7! :happy:
Get better soon!

Jeff

I know that feeling! I get that atleast twice a year! The worst part is coughing up mucus! If ur past that, all is well!

Good luck!

I have never had bronchitis b4. But by the way it is described…im glad that i havent had it(and hopefully won’t be getting it any time soon ).
Anyways…i hope u feel better !

Here is a LIttle card:

GET WELL SOON !! :wink: