I'm getting some results tonight! part II

This is part II of this topic. For part I please go to:
slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=2345

I’m in a sort of a lucidity drought right now… And WILD mornings don’t seem so wild as I’m not concentrating enough. Oh well. It’s just a bad phase.

You guys should have gotten some rest. I am gonna be ready for this weekend…yes I admit I did cheat one night and try a WILD, but I had semi-lucid dreams the last 3 nights in a row! hahahahaha. Get some good rest tonight, so that you can have a good wild experience at the Friday Night WILD fest. It will be the most people WILDing at the same time ever at once! well maybe… :eh: …So remember, get some good sleep tonight and I will talk with you guys tomorrow.
J05h

Well this group is helping already. Last night, I remembered 2 dreams fairly vivid. In one a different school were in our gym watching us play soccer and I questioned Why they were there but reassured myself that there was probaly a debate about it goin on??? Oh well tonight maybe…

Well, no WILD the past 2 days. I was “Semi-lucid”, if that makes sense, in one dream. I am remembering my dreams much more and much more vividly than before so I guess this “group effort” is working at least a little :smile: .

I am fighting off a cold, so I believe that is breaking my concentration a lot. Nothing worse than feeling yourself setting close to slipping into the dream and then sneezing(AHHHHHH!!! :scream: ).

Oh well, going to try again tonight, good luck everybody! :wink:

well i just got up after sleeping six hours. i’ve been up about fifteen minutes and i’m gonna go back to bed in about forty five minutes to an hour. wish me luck guys :grin: , hope you guys have success. good luck! :smile:

How are you guys doing? I’ve been out of phase for at least 10 days…