"The Shapeshifting Experiment"

To some this may shock you, others this may provide the inspiration you need.

About 2 months ago me and 3 other members started an experiment i made up, inspired from the book Holographic Universe and really just my own creativity at most. The 3 others were Aydira, Velex and Pretz88.

In this experiment i proposed that we try to change, or “shapeshift” and choosen part of our body, and through techniques it would work.

The experiment had some definite success. Please i ask you to be scientific in reading this and not be shocked by what we obviously chose to change. Aydira was the first to mention that she would try to enlarge her breasts, Velex later joined her on this path. As for the guys i decided if Aydira was doin her breasts, i guess i gotta do my dick and Wade(pretz88) joined me on this too.

I ask Wade, Velex and Aydira to post honest replys to this telling of your experience and results with this experiment when you come if you want to, for its not really in my position to tell every1 how i worked for you.
I can say though that significant results were present in some of the trials.

As for me ill say that i used a volume of the cylinder program on my calculator (hehe) to get the difference in size and % inrease. Well the % increase of it is about 60% which seems lik a lot. Dont think of that as length necissarily either. And it is the volume so small changes can still produce big numbers. If you want the specific numbers IM me on here and ill get back to u when i can. I will also talk to the rest of the members and ask them to reply to this too.

I know u may hate me for this but i g2g know. But i promise ill come back with another post to tell you guys how you can SHAPESHIFT.

Unfortunatly, I got discouraged after about four weeks by my lack of and perceptable change. I measured my bust, ribcage, waist, and hips, since those are all pretty obvious measurements. The ribcage, waist, and hips were controls, and the bust measurement was the variable. By focusing my “mystical” energy, thoughts, dreams, and meditation on enlarging my bust, I hoped to effect a measureable change. My results were disappointing, however. All things considered, the numbers I got didn’t make any sense. For example, the hip and ribcage measurements – the two controls designed to test the accuracy of my measuring – varied by up to two inches. The waist measurement vaired in a similar fashion, but some variance there was to be expected since that control was to measure any effect that water retention could have on my results. All in all, I had to throw the numbers out due to inaccuracy of equipment and conclude that it is not possible to effect a conscious change in the human body.

However, I’m now a full a-cup. Then again, any bust growth in my case could possibly be misleading in a shapeshifting experiment for the next few years due to normal estrogen-induced development. Additionally, my lack of results could be explained by my overall inability to do anything out of the normal range of tasks considered possible for a human mind.

My overall conclusion: more information is needed to accept or reject my original hypothesis.

60%!!! I am shocked and inspired!!! :happy:

Velex:

Sorry to hear results didn’t work out as planned. I take it there will be no “before and after” photos then. :wink:

Ok im back so i can post the experiment and its directions and stuff down, but first i ask all of you that decided you wanna participate in this experiment to post you are and definitly post your own personal results wit it. Me and the 3 other scientists in this would appreaciate it if you did and where honest about it. Seeing as how we bravely did it first t clear the path for u guys, ur results are welcomed by us, and if you have any questions you can always ask them on here or im me.
Ok here we go

1.) first before you start u should be certain u wanna do this and stick with it 100% lik all things this takes patience and time.

2.)to start choose a part of u as the subject for ur change. obviously(i ask u to start with some place simple and isolated. This is just for u to get started its better to start wit sumin easy then work ur way up as u get better.

3.)You need to dedicate about 15-30 min to this or longer if u want, id prefer about 2 times daily and if ur schedule doesnt allow it just do it as much as u can as best u can. For me i did mine right b4 and after bed usually. (becareful u dont fall asleep though hehe)

4.)The main part of it is visualization. If you dont know wut this means it basicly means imagine or picture, in ur head. You should get urself in a hypnotised state if u know how to, or in meditation pretty much the same if u cant do either of those just close ur eyes, relax and clear ur mind.

5.) When you visualize u need to see wut ur changing as clear as u can and focus as much as possible. Believe is happening, know its happening and dont let anything tell you otherwise. For me i completely got rid of the word “will” and replaced it wit “is” (i.e. it is enlarging, instead of it will) This kinda fools ur subconscience into believing that it really “is” so it …is. I also suggest to focus on breaking it up into parts through ur visualization. Meaning aside from changing it as a whole also specialize the changes (i.e. length, width, firmness) At the end i would also usully add in visualization of having the power to shapeshift in general and/or a session focusing on believing. These are all important things in visualization, i would even try to put a lot of feelings and emotions into it.

6.) Aside from ur visualization ull prolly find this come up in ur mind a lot randomly. this is good to keep ur mind focuses on it.

7.)There is one more thing to the experiment that i threw in because it makes sense that it helps. Placebos. If you dont know wut that means it basicly means, its something thats pretty much fake and really does nothing but you are fooled into believing it does and therefore ur subconscience believes and thats effective. However u will know that its only just a placebo, but every lil bit helps, i suggest try not to think of it to much and just believe the things u choose will help change u. So what should u pick? Id say everything that makes sense to u. Vitamins work good cus u prolly already take them so when u do just train urself to believe that they are really pills to change so and so on ur body. also tried to make myself believe many other things as enlargement products. (i.e. shampoo, toothpaste, soap, oj, ice cream) lol.

8.) Finnally u should always have faith in this and thankfully for yu guys, u had me and the othersto test this out and get sum successfuly results wit it! so u already know it works u shouldnt have a doubt in ur mind and thats a good thing. Good luck to all of you and please post replys to this if ull be doin it and give us ur results and stuff id love to here. It would make us four happy to hear we helped so many people. L8er.

-Trigpoe

i like cheese

hmm… definitly gonna try this, im also very interested in the whole self-hypnosis/known placibo thing, and i think that the known placibo could b applyed to LDing…

Way to go girls and boys:)Bigger breasts are allways good target to aim:)Guess girls will share my point if it comes to manhoods:)Good luck:)

ps.I let myself not to take part in this as anything bigger in my case would be scary:)

I thought you liked small boobs, too. Feh on mysticism. It don’t work for me. It makes me wonder if it really worked for the other three. I don’t know them. Do you know them? How do you know that these things are happening? Our bodies are predetermined by genetics from the start, and there isn’t a god-damn thing we can do about them, unless you like anastesia and razors.

What happened to Aydira, anyway? And for that matter, where is PhantomSpectre? PhantomSpectre still needs to prove to me that O.B.E.s exist. Heck, all I ask is that he reply to my P.M. I enjoy a good round of excuses for why the psychic’s abilities won’t work at the moment.

Yeah,i like them all.Shape is a key:)
Btw Velex-its only breasts…no one serious will judge a person by it:)
take care

aydira has sum things goin on wit her life :sad: and i think Phantom said he was leavin :no:

aydira is back so she will post her results soon guys.

Hello I’m back now. :smile:
I first started this experiment because this was something I had tried in the past without hearing about it and it seemed to work for me but I wondered if it had just been a growth spurt. So this time when I tried it I measured myself everyweek but unfortunately my measurements were all weird and I think it’s impossible for me to measure myself or something. I thought it hadn’t worked for a long time and then I noticed a change but I thought it was just normal swelling but then bit ago I realized that none of my bras fit and more and I went from a C cup to a D cup. I’m 20 years old and I don’t think that I am having growth spurts anymore although I could be wrong. It could have been a growth spurt but I am more swayed into thinking that it was the shapeshifting because before this I hadn’t grown in years. And also with all the amazing powers of the mind and the strong mind body conection I see no reason not to believe it.

In consideration to the title, ‘shape shifting’, I assume that the size of subjected objects can be decreased as well as increased. For clarification, would somebody who knows something about this tell me if my assumption is wrong?

I’ve shapeshifted in some of my dreams. I’ve turned into a chick,enlarged my private area,and into other people.

Yes I’ve heard about people who shrink size too. I think velex told me about someone who did it. I was going to try that to see if I could do it but right now I’m working on comanding my body to fight this ear infection. :smile:

yea i believe u can pretty much change anything in anyway you want. All it takes is believing and having patience and time.

:happy: I think Shapeshifting is interesting. Can’t wait to see the results from y’all. :happy: Wait… maybe I should try it… umm.

It was Gyrfalcon who claimed to have shrunk herself by about five inches. There isn’t any solid evidence of this, however, because Gyr wasn’t keeping track of anything. After you get over your ear infection, go back down to at least a b-cup – hopefully a-cup --, and then maybe we can call your growth shapeshifting. Otherwise, I still don’t believe that these “results” everyone else has had are shapeshifting. You might even have that mutation that causes only breasts to not stop responding to estrogen and growing at any point.

ill start try shapeshifting again once i get better at tk(telekinesis). and i think ill even apply some tk into it when i do try it. sort of lik biological tk. if u dont believe in tk well…go away cus anything i can do u obviously dont believe. anyway good luck to any1 who started tryin this since its been posted and id still lik to hear ur results
-peace