Trouble with Remembering Dreams...

Its only been one night, but usually i can remmeber my dreams real well and last night before i went to sleep i told myself to remember… over again a few times and then drank half the glass of water like the tip said on this site. I woke up this morning and had no memory whatsoever of my dream. I know i dreamed though, it actually felt like the memory was on the tip of my tongue but it just wouldnt come out. Hmmmm strange.

Would it help if i recorded my voice on my computer, Saying “Tommorrow when you awaken you will remember your dream and will write it down instantly” i have software that could loop it over to fit an 80 min CD and then i could play it as i drift off to sleep. Just a thought, lemme know THANX :smile:

Well if you usually can remember your dreams good…why do all this effort?
Just wait another day and probably your dream memory is good again!

Jeff

well i would say all the effort for consistency… i forgot to mention that i dont remember ALL my dreams, heheh…

would the recording thing work you think? signifigantly?

:smile: Ok!

Well I think by making it a habbit to write down your dreams when u can remember them you develop dream recall automaticaly in time!

Jeff

After some time it really becomes a habit.I cant remember the morning without first thing on my mind “what was my dreams about?”.Recall still has its ups and downs but in general it stays on same level.
I dont really have to keep my dream diary now but i do for two reasons-
one is to prevent dry spells.I dont know how well it prevents it,its just precaution
second is my personal likes.Its just excellent trip back in time going through your dreams after half a year or so,see what the dreams might have been telling me,see dreamsigns i wasnt aware at the time,see how the evolve…its diary:)

Jack the cannabis you smoke is bad! for Dreamrecall believe me!

Most ppl here dont smoke that so for them writing down at an average level will work better then 4 u… :cool_laugh:

Jeff

“…Most ppl here dont smoke that…”

They will die healthier i guess:)

:cool: hehehehe Jack lol!

Jeff

so i read that if you set your alarm clock to ring two hours before you normally wake up then you will interupt a dream and the recall will be more plentifull and clear… this definitely seems logical. anyone else try it before/

imma try it tonight :smile: