Starting Anew

Day 7

What can I say? How bout even better dream recall than Day 2! :cool_laugh:

Did everyone leave me?

ECHO! . . . . Echo . . . . echo

PS
Tonite I start on week 2, Lucid dreams. Boo Ya!

Day 8

No lucid dreams. Recalled 2 regular dreams.

If someone has posted something else in this thread by tomorrow I’ll assume everyone has given up and keep my results to myself :crying:

Sorry I haven’t replyed lately. I had gone up north to visit some family over the weekend and I didn’t really have too much time to do any of the course. I will continue where I left off, which is Day 6 I believe. Good luck!

P.S. Even though I did not do the course over the weekend I still had a few dreams that were in fairly good detail.

Good to hear from someone else. Glad to hear you had good dreams even without the course.

Day 9
3 dreams. One was really long but got cut short when my parents woke me up to tell me they were leaving?? :alien:
The tech provided in week 2 for lucid dreams is pretty much WILD. I got vibrations in the evening but not after WBTB. I like to imagine a massage to get them tactile senses “inverted”. I feel all tingly afterwards :grin:

Edit:
I just remembered another dream!! So I’m up to 3 for today. I almost got lucid in the dream. I was looking in a mirror and I had a big patchy beard. I remembered that I had shaved that day so I look back at the mirror and the beard is gone.

Edit2:
Had day 8 instead of 9

Day 6

My dream recall seems to be suffering lately :sad: I set my alarm to awaken me at about 6 to try a WBTB, but I must have unconsciously turned it off like I always do. Very frustrating. Didn’t seem to remember any dreams last night. Hoping that will soon change!

That’s when Laptops come in real handy – I can type a LOT faster than I can write! Also, instead of manually searching for a particular LD you had, if it’s on a PC or laptop, you can just do a text search, and viola, you instantly have what you’re looking for! :grin:

Ooops :eh: That post was in response to the “6 pages in the dream journal” post a few pages back. :content:

No prob Dreamscape, we all make mistakes :grin:

Day 10
No lucids. Only one really long vivid dream recalled. Trying to repress the horrors of it :sad:. Because I had to get up and go to school I couldn’t WBTB. On my 5 day weekend I WBTB at 6:00 but today I had school so I was suppose to do it at 4:00 but. . . woke up at 6:00 cursing thinking only half an hour till I have to get up :grrr:

Day 7

:cool_laugh: Success! :cool_laugh:
After about 2 months I had my 4th Lucid! What happened was I awoke at 4:45 in the morning read a book for 15 minutes and then I went back to sleep at 5:00 and lo and behold, I had a Lucid Dream! It has really boosted my motivation again and I plan on continuing this Lucid Course. Good luck to all!

Shakes fist angrily at Strifer! :razz:

Day 11
3 dreams recalled, still no LDs

Day 12
Another 3 dreams recalled, again no lucids :sad:

Day 8
Not much. 1 dream recalled. Forgot to write in journal. :nono:

Day 9
Not much either. Going to keep waking up and trying WILD every single night. I’ve been switching between MILD and WILD lately, but I’m going to commit to WILD.

I’ve been lucid dreaming for years now. At one time thats all I did. I didn’t have normal dreams any more. I would just go straight into being lucid. It was really fun for about the first week. Then I just got bored. I took a break from it. I told my self I wasn’t going to be that lucid anymore. Now I have normal dreams again. I can go lucid during any part of them but I just kinda go with the flow. Some might say I’m stupid but I missed the beauty of my normal dreams. It’s hard to be totaly lucid because you have to make everything happen I mean everything. Has any one else experienced this. maybe I’ll try and go totaly lucid again. try and brush up on my skills.

Day 13
Recalled snipets of 2 dreams, not very clear. Didn’t bother recording them :shrug:

im gonna start tonite! :content:

:cool_laugh:

Day 14
1 dream recalled kinda hazey memory.

Glad to have you join us Desigirl :grin:

Thinking back Strifer, you’ve had one LD so far on the program. Did you use the tech provided in the course? Did you add anything else to it or use something completely different? Can you hook me up with some encouraging details? PLZ! :shy:

Day 10
You already know what I’m going to say. Same same.

Well, the techniques I did were I still followed the course, but on the night I went to bed before I slept I wrote on a piece of paper “When I am dreaming, I will realize that I’m dreaming and recall my dreams!” seven times and said it aloud and believed what I was writing. I awoke at 4:45 on a school day and read a book that I love to read for about 15 minutes and tried to get back to sleep. I was awake for quite a long time and I was starting to worry I wasn’t going to get anymore sleep that morning, but luckily I drifted off to sleep and it was lucid! :wink: Hopefully you will lucid also Canadian and all teh others participating and can tell everyone how YOU did it then! :grin:

My dream recall has been really crappy lately. Only 1 dream a night I can remember and I’m starting to skip the jounal thing in the course too.

I was thinking about a new technique that I might use in conjunction with WILD. I sadly call it BALD meaning Blanket Assisted Lucid Dream. :mmm: My idea of how the technique is would be to wrap a blanket around your head so it blocks out most of the sounds and light and helps to listen to your mind with greater ease while performing WILD. I haven’t tried it out but I will tonight. Tell me what you think about this.

Day 15
1 dream

Day 16
With new found determination I recorded 2 dreams.

Strifer, I read about something like that before on another site. The author there wrapped a towel around his head. Personally I’m try to use the holding my forearm up because I usually fall asleep too fast. If I make it darker and quieter, I’ll have no chance at all. :content:

This is topic has been locked. For part II of this topic please go to:
slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=2452