“BEEP! BEEP!”

-Roadrunner

D’oh
-Homer Simpson :smile:

’ If I can’t dance, I don’t want your revolution.’

-   Emma Goldmann

‘People who believe stupidity to exist are stupid.’

me  :wink:

I like your last quote Mystic !!! (as u can tell from MY quotes on the first page… i like quotes related to “LoVe”)

We don’t change over time, we only become more truly who we really are.
-Anne Rice

God makes mistakes and the Devil is learning.
-Anne Rice

Some people come here to take a crap, I came here to leave one.
-Unknown.

“The only difference between me and a madman is that I’m not mad.”

• Salvador Dali

“I am ready to meet my maker. Whether he is ready for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”
-Sir Winston Churchhill

Some people say “life sucks”. As if they have anything to compare it too. heh. :tongue:

this is a cool paradox saying
“I see said the blind man to his deaf dog”

Ouch! That hurt my brain… :eh: Nice one. :smile:

okay here’s a deep one:

Life is but a grain of sand in the hour glass of time.

how about this one

“computer games do not effect children
If Pac Man had effected us as kids then
we would be running around darkened rooms
eating magic pills while listening to loud
repetitave electronic music”

cant remember who said it but it was said in 1989

and

“In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move” Douglas Adams

:grin:

hehe Jesta…I have a shirt that says that…

“No matter where we go or what we do, we live our entire lives within the confines of our own minds”

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”, said Alice
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where,” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.

Heres one to always remeber:
No matter where you go, There you are!

Heh Heh.

“A man is not finished when he’s defeated; he’s finished when he quits.” - Richard Nixon

“Good things come to those who wait”

Patience is a virtue

“To the doctors I was schizophrenic , to the rest I was just some weirdo”
-Film “Das weisse Rauschen”

“The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think”
-Shigeru Miyamoto

“The philosophy exam was a piece of cake—which was a bit of a surprise, actually, because I was expecting some questions on a sheet of paper.”

“Philosophy is a game with objectives and no rules. Mathematics is a game with rules and no objectives.”

“Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof.” - Ashley Montague

“They all laughed at Albert Einstein. They all laughed at Columbus. Unfortunately, they also all laughed at Bozo the Clown.” - William H. Jefferys

“You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can’t sit on it for long.” - Boris Yeltsin

“Time is nature’s way of keeping everything from happening all at once.”

“Quantum particles: the dreams that stuff is made of.” - David Moser

“What if nothing exists and we’re all in somebody’s dream? Or what’s worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists?” - Woody Allen

“I like having a machine called ‘elvis’ on the network because that way, I can say ‘ping elvis’ and have it come back with ‘elvis is alive’” - Carl Shipley

“The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his chest, with an axe.”

“I’ve got Parkinson’s disease. And he’s got mine.”

“They say that after a brush with death the world looks different and that was true for me, but by the time I caught my breath, I realized that it was because I had lost my glasses” - Michael Dorris

“The waking have one world in common. Sleepers meanwhile turn aside, each into a darkness of his own” - Heraclitus

“It’s always best to tell the truth because when you lie you must remember too much” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing with new eyes” - Marcel Proust

“Magick is as mysterious as mathematics, as empirical as poetry, as uncertain as golf and as dependent on the personal equation as love.” - Aleister Crowley

If the world that we are forced to accept is false, and nothing is true, then everything is possible.
-Waking Life

[on individualism]…to interrupt the continuim of everyday experience and all the normal expectations that go with it.
-(ditto from above)

And so many think because then happened, now isn’t. But didn’t I mention? the ongoing WOW is happening right now. We are all co-authors of this dancing exuberance, for even our inabilities are having a roast.
-(the ditto of the ditto above)

Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
-Rudyard Kipling

You see things; and you say, “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and I say, “Why not?”
-Gearoge Bernard Shaw

When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow.
-Anias Nin

[Quotes on the funny side]

Capn’ Murphy: That’s not in the budget! how are we paying for all this?
Sparks: Selling pot…[pause] holders…[pause] made out of hemp…
-Sealab 2021

Trent: Do you ever feel like you’re wasting your life, Daria?
Daria: Only when I’m not sleeping.
-Daria

A bad golfer goes “::wack:: ah DAMMIT!”. A bad skydiver goes “Ahhhh DAMMIT ::wack::”.
-my friend

“Oh you have a spear! Spare me!” unknown :eh: :confused: :wink: