Trying it together

Okay so my old girlfriend was very normal, in the sense that she thought that anything out of the ordinary like lucid dreaming was stupid. So I never really discussed it with her.

But now, my girlfriend is very receptive to new ideas and such, so I told her about LDs and how cool they were and all that, and she decided she wanted to try it too. So we basically just did the same thing as normal, thinking about dreaming, wanting to become lucid, reality checks etc. We didn’t do WILD or anything.

I don’t know if it’s just because when you talk about something with someone and when you’re with them it helps you to focus, but we both had a HUGE increase in both dream recall and lucid dreaming. Prior to that I had never had a non-WILD LD, and I had one the second night. She had one the 5th night, and she had never even heard of LDs before that. Furthermore, we were each in each others dreams a few times. So I suggest everyone gets their partners involved, it’s very helpful

Oh yeah and one of my dreams was amazing because there was dinosaur skelatons walking around, doing what normal dinosaurs would be doing (eating leaves off of trees, running around, laying in the shade etc.)

I’d also like to add that these days weren’t consecutive, they’ve been spread out like 8 nights over a 3 week period.

yea, i can imagine that it’s very helpful to talk about dreaming and stuff. i would like to do it too, but actually none of my friends really knows about this, and if they did, they would think it’s stupid… but luckily i can hang around here in forum, so thats almost the same thing… yeah right… :grin:

…and your dinosaur dream sounds cool btw. :cool:

yea i told one of my friends bout it and he didn’t really grasp the concept of the “no limits” thing, and all the rest of my friends are dumb fu… fudges… dumb fudges :wink: