Two Stars!!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Celebrating my two stars!!! Who-hoo!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Hey I just got my second star too. :grin:

Yeah well desigirl31, you post on every topic you see, even if it doesn’t interest you at all :grin:

Speedposters :cool:

:content: to Dead. Thats the only way to get more stars!

Or u could jus post on the ones that intrest u lol…but anywayz… :partying_face: yay! and i c Dead has also jus gotten 50 do double :partying_face: !

Stars don’t matter, but hey, like Neo said, I got my 2nd star too! :smile:

“to Dead. Thats the only way to get more stars!”

Thats also called bumping and is against the forum rules.
And btw-If you look on BrainHackers,Atheists or Pilots posts(to mention only few)you can see how to earn your stars proper way.
Also have a question to moderators - maybe we should rename “The Lounge” to “The Meaningless Section”
Lets have fun and lets play i allways vote for that.If the forum becomes straight and serious all the way it would be great pity.But lets keep some standarts:)

Jack has a point there, you should post out of interest, and once or so a joke is ok. But not only jokes and speed post!
You should indeed earn your stars! :wink:

Jeff

Yeah you must earn your stars or they don’t mean squat.

Congrats then!

You’re now a wise “forumer!” and the “newbie” is no longer with you! :happy:

[b][color=green]

This topic is locked for now :wink:
[/b][/color]