interesting Dream locales anyone?

most of my dreams, i find myslef in a place that i normally wouldn’t be. last night i found myself on a flying tour bus, which landed in the square on the river near NotreDame cathedral. I’ve found myself revisiting many European locales many times, often finding some ravishing young european girl.

I’ve also been in situations where i’ve been in some buddhist monastary in the forest, with really relaxing weather…

anyway, just thought i’d share.

still no LD, though, but WBTB with WILD is REALLY HELPING!!!

“let the WILD rumpus begin”~~sendak

kudos to you-samson

Most of my dreams are in regular places that I see in everyday life, but every so often I’m in some crazy place like that.

But the coolest for me was one time, after coming out of the “void” a bunch of multicolored lasers fell down around me leaving streaks behind that slowly formed into like a waterfall on one side and just a bunch of random (extremely cool looking) colors on the other.

It was pretty nifty.

Mine are almost always in places that seem logical, like at a restraunt, or in my house, which makes DILD’s hard because everything looks normal! grrr… somtehims they are a little wierd and i’m talking with Rachel from Friends in New York or something.