Is this a semi-lucid dream?

I dreamed that I was “thinking” that the Ancient Greeks were all drunken idiots and their accomplishments (like maths, poetry, plays etc) were all done by captured slaves working very hard. Then I decided to imagine what this would look like. So I imagined some thugs dressed in stone age furs walking about who I imagined were Plato and Homer. I then imagined Homer Simpson.

I know that this dream doesn’t make the slighest bit of sense :eh: but does it count as becoming semi-lucid as I knew that I was imagining the stome age thugs and Mr. Simpson?

Am I getting close?

This is a question of definition.

To me, a semi lucid dream is a dream in wich you know that the things around you aren´t real, but you still don´t really get the picture (that you are dreaming).Sometimes you make up explanations for it (e.g: “This must be a computer game”) or you simply accept it, without thinking any longer about it.
Do the others agree here?

So, if you go by my definition, you probably were semi-lucid, since you knew that those people exist in your imagination.And that´s quite close to lucidity :smile:

Btw, funny dream about the greeks being drunken idiots g

Traumgänger