Why Mint Tea will help YOU recall dreams PART-II

Grrr… still not confirmed the Lipton Mint Tea is totally peppermint, since on two sides it says mint and on one Peppermint in German and Mint in finnish :razz:

Maybe it is a placebo or maybe my dream recall increases with time regardless, but I’m pleased with my results from using Lipton’s pepperment tea. I drink a glass with dinner, and another one 1 to 2 hours before going to bed. I could be wrong, but my thinking was that I should give my body time to digest it.

What about pure mint?? I mean there is a mint plant in my kitchen.

Eat it up.

entirely
:wink:

Yeah traum got what I was trying to say :grin:

hmm, i tried doing the peppermint experiment… lately my dreams have being extremly vivid, so i wasnt looking for much of a difference but it did, exept it took a turn for the worse, im just guessing that if i keep on trying for like a week or so itll start working :wink:

So where’s “the turn worse”? If you’re dreams are more vivid isn’t that GOOD?

haha, oops, my bad, i guess i didnt explain that this time with the tea i never remmebred one signle dream

Just wanted to report that I had good recall, vivd dreams and a lucid one after 0.5l peppermint tea (3 teabags).However, I think the main factor for this were the 11 hours of sleep I got, but I will try the tea again

My chemistry teacher back in high school used to give us peppermint candies before tests because she said that something in peppermint stimulates the brain. I guess this is why we drink the tea. From my experience, the mint teas I’ve been drinking have made my dreams longer and more vivid.

But I was wondering, what about Altoids? I mean those things are curiously strong :wink: . What would happen if you munched half a box of those before bed? Has anyone experimented with other forms of mint besides tea? This may be interesting. Also, some stores sell peppermint extract. A few drops of that may be the same potency as 10L of concentrated tea. :cool_laugh:

I’ve got a box of altoids right here, and it says it has artificial flavoring. No real mint to be found. oh wait, this is wintergreen. . . you might want to check a peppermint box, but I would assume those would be artificial too

Mine say “oil of peppermint” which I guess is the real stuff. :tongue:

Traum inspires?!! What about me?!?! :cool_laugh:

Lol Chosenone your always an inspiration to everyone, including yourself !8D

:cool:
Jeff

Haha, good one :content:

oh so i bought some of those york peppermint patty bites, would those do anything?

and i’m drinking brisk iced tea, which is tea, even if it’s all sugar…

LOL, look: Just try it with no scepticizm (sp?) and post back if they DO work. Asking if it does or not will not help anyone, especially not you.

“Mint tea might induce LD’s”
“I drink Earl Grey - will that work?”

shakes head

didn’t work

Ok so cross it off the list and go buy some Lipton Mint Tea :content: