Liquid Light Projector

At the request of my wife, I have recently purchased a liquid light projector. It projects ever-changing colorful patterns on a wall or ceiling. The best way to describe the patterns is that they remind one of the patterns described by those experiencing a psychadelic trip.

Since I’ve never done anything that provided extensive superimposed visuals, I can only guess. The wildest thing I’ve ever tried was LSA via morning glory, and it was pretty lackluster since I didn’t really try a very large dose.

But anyway, I find the patterns to be very mentally stimulating and yet relaxing. I plan on staring at them until I fall asleep tonight. I wonder if it will have any effect on my dreams.

Sounds interesting. How much did it cost?

It was about $30USD.

Whoa, sounds awsome. Can you get images of it/retailers? I wanna get this, but I’d rather get a name of the product and an image so I can purchase it here in Finland/Europe.

coolstuffcheap.com/coolstuff/liqligproj.html

There’s a link to one site selling a similar projector. The sample projections they show are pretty weak, though. There’s no substitute for seeing it on the wall or ceiling. It’s a hypnotic thing.

If someone would be ready to buy one and ship it to me with COD (cash-on-delivery, meaning that I can’t take it without paying for the actual product). The reason I ask for such a big favor is because they don’t ship outside of the US. This does require a great deal of trust but I guarantee you that I will pay for it, I’ve done things like this before (and yes of course I’ll pay for shipping and handling).

so davion, what were your results of your experiment?

Davion…sounds really nice im planning o buying it.40$ isnt little here but im getting there…anyways,…you said “similar”.What you mean…are there better and worse ones?And is there a pic of the exact thing you bought?
Ooooo,i forgot…how much space does it cover with light?3X3 square metres ceiling?whole room?
thx heaps:)

Well Davion i wonder to, because i did experiments with light even a stroboscope in my room with a timer, so when i was a a sleep but already with longer rem periods in my sleep in the morning, the timer went on and the stroboscope started to work. Tried several freq but it had not impact on dreaming. Only thing that did something was timer with normal room light and then i did sleep less deeply so i had a bit more chance of a ld.
But to be honest…i dont think it will have a great inpact.

Sound and smell are still the best external input signals for lucid dreams!
So far as i know from testing…and from any source whats however.

Still i hope it does work in your case, they are nice those liquid lights…i like them :happy:

Greetings,
Jeff

I didnt really mean it to increase my lds.More to impress girls actually.
Hehe,joking a bit…i just though it would be cool light source since im still improving my room.Also…after some herbal meals i would be just lying there…err…flying there:)