New software for dreamers

Hey there,
I made a free software for anybody who wants… It is called QuickDreamJournal… Let me talk about it:
It has 293kb, very light and easy. It’s a dream journal, how the name says. It comes ready for receiving your dreams: you can make your dream statistics, title, write the date, the time, comments, like a normal dream journal. Everything in just one file with “qdj” extension. And better: you can Enable a reality check reminder that shows you a message in the time you pick (eg. 1 in 1 min.). So, while you write your dream, you will be remembered of doing reality checks. It’s the first version so, help me. I’m a begginer programmer so, any help is welcome. It’s programmed in Delphi 3, so, if you want to help me, or want the program send me an
e-mail to:
distant-earth@leyline.zzn.com

I remember you it’s free, but I would like to trade it with books, files, articles, anything related on lucid dreaming.
In future versions, i want to make it easier to use, and I would like to put a find dialog in it, it would help a lot finding words on the file. If you know how to do it, please, email-me. I’ll add your name at the credits.

If you’re Intrested, please mail-me. I’ll be glad. :happy:

Cya,

Side :cool:

Hiya, im making a dream program of my own too, in Visual Basic, can you tell me more about the file format, so that our programs could share the extension(if possible).

-Nexz

that’s good to know.
The extension is “qdj” (quick dream journal). it’s a kind of text file.
Tell me more about your software. Can you use delphi? It would be interesting working together.

Cya

Side :cool:

Its in its early stages, so it could be converted to any delphi project. I worked with delphi 6 personal editon before, but i dont have it anymore.

-Nexz

get delphi, let’s work together… and learn!
Like i told u, i’m a begginer…

I’ll give the software for every one that wants.
Send me an-email to distant-earth@leyline.zzn.com and i’ll send it back for u.
If u want to help, send me an email too.