couldn't lift my arms to rub hands together in LD

I had a short LD one morning and it was getting fuzzy, so i tryed to do the hands rubbing together method, but it was as thought my arms were too weak to raise up to do so. any one else experiance this :neutral: ? it was really annoying.

hi

something simillar happened to me. i couldn’t really move my legs in a dream, when i tryed the spinning technique i lost control and fell! i hope this will disapear as we progress in lucid dreaming! good luck!

Maybe when trying to move your arms you tried to move your real physical arms which were paralyzed, so your real arms not moving transffered to your dream. Your mind thought you couldn’t move your arms so therefore you didn’t in the dream. You say that it was getting fuzzy, suggesting that the dream was starting to end so that would make you less in the dream, which makes you less able to control your dream body. If you can understand all that :happy:.

Just my theory. I’m probably wrong, though.

Once i had a lucid dream and i was in my bedroom in bed (i had just done an RC, but otherwise it was EXACTLY like my room, very vivid). So i tried to get up, and i couldn’t! Like i had the strength, but it was like there was an invisible wall 2 feet above my bed so i couldn’t do any more then get my head 6 inces off my pillow.

I can always lift my arms, but every time i try to rub my hands together I have trouble moving my hands faster than very slow.