hello :)

Hi everyone,

I, personally, am not sure whether I have ever had a lucid dream before or not, but I would very much like to. I have been interested in lucid dreaming for a few years now, but have not had the dedication to really “go at it.”

I figure now is a good time to take another stab at it.

Anyway, I hope to be more succesful in this try, and if you feel like it - take a drop by my own personal site. :wink:

iamunreal.com

Cheers,
Jay

It’s great yo are interested in LD’s, and I hope you the best of luck.

Welcomes!!

Good Luck with the LD’ing…some of us have been trying for a very long time and are still trying…Arghh!

Then there are the naturally talented ones…
:eh:

umm, just like to say also…your site is awesome…extremely.

me, envious? —> :eek: <—thats what I think of your artistic ability! your sketches are wicked, your site designs are too damn perfect.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Holy Cow! I’m jealous of your web design talent! You have inspired me to redesign mine right now!

That’s cool that you’re interested in LDing! Don’t give up! I repeat… DON’T EVER GIVE UP! That’s the main key!!! Don’t give up!

Thanks for the nice welcome :happy: also thanks for the nice comments on my site/artistic works :smile:

i’ll try again tonight - maybe i’ll have some luck!

i’ll definately surf around these forums, see if i can pick up any tips from the veterans around here.

cheers,
jay

I just got done looking at your site and all I have to say is WOW. :cool_laugh: You got some real talent. I don’t know if you have but you should look into designing web pages for people. :user: With your skill I think you could go really far,and get payed a butt load on the side. $$

Thanks :smile: I actually do client work on the side, but I’m most-likely going to be taking a break from that once I finish my current project.

Hopefully that will relieve some stress - helping my getting better at LD-ing :smile:

Hey!? :happy: From your webpage the art looks like it’s from “Waking Life.” In particular the guy’s face on the top of your home page. Nice job! :smile:

Hey!
I wish u good luck on trying to become lucid! Your website is kool !!

good luck with them LD’s unreal, and i’m sure you could’ve guessed this… but your site is cool! :smile: