They shouldn't be

I would just like to say that I HATE posers. :grrr: I wish they didn’t exist. I’m tired of seeing them every damn day when I go somewhere.

Whats your view on them?

Sorry, what are posers?

According to Dictionary.com:

I’m still confused :eh: .

Hahah…

A poser is, hmm how could I explain this… a goth thats not goth… a skater thats not a skater… hmm

It’s just like what the dictionary said, a poser is a poser. They pose or try to be something they arn’t…

A “geek” or “unpopular” kid trying to POSE to be popular for example. I think.

Since I don’t goto school and get all the names like Goth, Prep, Nerd, Outcast… I dunno lol ask dreamwalker, maybe he can do better :smile:

~Wil

Well Wil explained it pretty good. A poser is someone trying to be something they are not. Kinda like a redneck cowboy trying to be a gansta. They will buy all the gear and other stuff realated to the subject. Then they act like they been “down” with it all along. They do it beacuse it’s a trend or just to be cool. Not because they actually believe in what ever it is. An well example of what Wil said is skaters. A poser will buy all the clothes,music,skate,etc. Then just carry the skate around never riding it)just to be cool. I love to snowboard and beacuse I actually know how,it’s easy to spot the posers. They’re the ones inside saying the can bust fat moves when they can’t even go 5 feet without falling on there face. It can be fun to hear these guys talking big crap, then you call there bluff. Most of the time they make excuses. Hope this kinda helps you relize what a poser is. Sorry the post is so long.

I don’t remember the last time i saw a poser. I guess i just ignore them. It doesn’t bother me much. They are just trying to find a place in society. They may not be as lucky as you or me to have found that place already so they try to fit in.
But if they already have a place and try to change it to something they are not and never will be, then its understandable why you hate them.

I see how you feel the way you do Alex,but you have to truely understand that posers think and act they are better than you. They are just counterfeit people or the best word to describe them is wannab’s.