LD'd before, Can't do it anymore...

When i was a young lad, I remember having about 3 Lucid Dreams. Even though I was aware that I was dreaming, I had trouble controlling them (I didn’t know they were lucid dreams back then). Anyway, many years have passed since those days. I am now 14 years old and have just discovered what lucid dreams are. Since then, I have doubled my efforts to have more lucid dreams. Through the days, I’ve done nothing but studying about lucidity, doing reality checks, testing methods to induce lucidity, and keeping a dream journal. Although just starting quite recently, I really think i am just nights away from another fully lucid dream. I have become lucid before (quite recently), but always at the end of my dreams. Whenever I do become lucid, it always results in me having an out of body experience. These are extremely terrifying for me, and I find myself panicking to wake up. When I do, i have much trouble trying to get back to sleep. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if their O.O.B.E.'s are as terrifying as mine. Feel free to post away. I’m anxious to hear replies.

I suggest you read about OBE’s, then you’ll know what to expect. And, you said that your lucid dream were always on the end of your dreams. Well, that’s logic, cause your brain is awake or some sort and you don’t say: Let’s go dream again en quit this lucid stuff. It’s like you’re searching for something, and when you found it, you continue seeking.

-isaac

When i do wake up from an O.O.B.E., i stay awake for the following reason:

I’m blooming scared out of my mind.

However, i do notice that each time i wake up from any deam, it is always at the for lack of a better word stage-mark. Take this dream for example. I went to sleep at 10:00 p.m. and woke up and 2:30 a.m. So I understood why the O.O.B.E. was at the end of my dream. And i also know of the MILD and WILD and etc. techniques. Now, if this had been a less scary dream, i probably would have gone back to sleep, using this technique (or any other). But, plainly put, i was scared into insomnia for the rest of the night.
I’m not going to give up, but I am afraid of the dark…to an extent.

P.S. can you (or anyone else) mention some good O.O.B.E. sites for me?