Unlimited OBEs. (Last night = Insane)

Last night was crazy. I set my alarm to awaken me at 5:14. I woke up and performed the Suneye Method; stayed up for an hour then back to sleep I went. I had an OBE like I always do sometime that morning after I perform Suneye, but this was different. This OBE set off some kind of chain reaction OBEs which, frankly, I couldn’t stop. I kept floating out of my body after the first OBE again, and again, and again. I seriously had about 10 OBEs. I got tired of them after maybe the 6th or so!! And I just didn’t do anything with them, I tried to just come back to my physical body.

I wasn’t after OBEs but the method says that you’re supposed to have an OBE and turn it into a lucid dream. Problem is I usually can’t see anything during an OBE and they feel to weird for me to keep going on for a long time. A weird thing that happened in the midst of this OBE mania is that one of them felt wrong. When I floated out of my body it felt like I accidentally did it the evil way, it felt as if I started floating out at the wrong part of my body. Very strange.

So can anyone help me? I want to turn these into lucid dreams but I can’t see during them (most of them anyway).

The evil way you say? Maybe that’s how you percieve it because you (subconsciously) thought that. What you think, that’ll happen. (And if you think that a fish is floating in your room, then you see a fish floating and your OBE is a lucid dream)

-Isaac

No, AFTER I started floating up I felt like what I was doing was evil. I didn’t actually think it was evil, it just felt it.