herb joints(any good?)

shayanashop.com/productslist … election=6

Has anyone ever smoked these or similar items? I need…err I don’t NEED but would like something LEGAL that can get me relaxed for meditation and other practices.

Weed works good for this the problem is that is not legal so I need a substitute.

Anyway if you ever smoked one of these before let me know how good they were.

I’ve heard they’re pretty much useless for anything but giving you a headache. And you have to smoke A LOT.

Then again I’ve never tried any…but hopefully weed won’t be illegal for too much longer. :wink:

I guess for 2$ it couldn’t be that good.

Well is there anything you would recommend?

Weed!

I know that doesn’t help you out much though. :shrug: You don’t really need anything for meditation, you just have to get into a relaxed state of mind, which if you can focus and block out distractions, you don’t need anything but your own mind really. :smile:

True,But at this moment it is very hard to relax or even sleep.

So I am looking for a little relaxing aid,Brain wave generators and such won’t work so I need a little help from mother nature :smile:

I think weed would be your best bet at this point, it increases alpha wave activity, just what you’re lookin for…

Weed is not your best bet. Because weed alters your state of mind it’s not the best to be used when trying to meditate but can work because it seems to block out other distractions. Weed in itself can be used to relax and then go about what u r doing but don’t meditate on it. It needs to be done chem free.

Anyway some of the legal herbs are very effective but usually very subtle that is y people think they r a farse. Try using damiana which i find to be a good relaxant. All u need is a cone or 2 out of a good pipe or a joint. But don’t mix it will tabbaco. U should never mix natural substances with tabacco, not even weed because u don’t get only the weed high but u get a rush and a high from the tabacco.

A good herb before u go to bed is Mugwort. This has helped me have a LD a couple of time. Calea Z is another dream herd which works quite effectively.

“But don’t mix it will tabbaco. U should never mix natural substances with tabacco, not even weed because u don’t get only the weed high but u get a rush and a high from the tabacco.”

isnt that a good thing?:slight_smile:

[quote=“Z”]
Weed is not your best bet. Because weed alters your state of mind it’s not the best to be used when trying to meditate but can work because it seems to block out other distractions. Weed in itself can be used to relax and then go about what u r doing but don’t meditate on it. It needs to be done chem free.
quote]

works best for me…