an accidental discovery for dream recalls

Maybe this is how it helps dreaming too? if this were the case, then i don’t think u need it right above you so the ions “fall on your head.” Aren’t the ions airborne anyway before the stick to a particle and get heavy and fall? so then wouldn’t the only think falling on your head by neutral dust particles and stuff? idk, just thinking outloud.

Deathless one , I went to the url website that you recommended , and clicked into their search box, the words " Negative Ionizer", and sure enough there it was for only $10.95, all completely assembled. I have never seen an ionizer for so low a price. It even has four pins too. Amazing. Hats off to you Deathless One. Please please remember to mount it about one or two feet above your pillow sleeping area , so the law of gravity will pull the ions down onto your face. Not to the side of your bed, or it won’t work, even if you have a fan. I cannot emphazize this enough. And please give us your feedback results, OK? Lastly, I wish to also thank Insane–Goth for her recommended url for building one from a schematic diagram, but I think it would be best to purchase one already put together as most people may not be electronically skilled enough or have the time involved to build their own.

I got the $10.00 one with the 4 pins. I am sure it is no where near as good as the ones that cost like $50-$100, but i’ll post my results when it arrives in 7-10 days. :grin:

One more thing, if I may. While it is true that negative ions are subject to air currents and can be airborne, the reason I recommend it be mounted above your sleeping pillow area, is because you are more guaranteed to get better results with gravity helping you out. Also, many ionizers do not come with fans, and my personal opinion is that a fan may tend to blow the ions across your face rendering fewer ions onto your face and into your lungs. Breathing in clean air all night long, will provide an abundance of oxygen not only to the lungs, but also the bloodstream, which is why in the morning one not only has good dream recall, but a feeling of well being and freshness as well. I was very impressed with all the scientific information Deathless One provided for us. He is a fountain of blessings.

Well today we went to sharper image and bought a couple of those Feel-Good Fan that blows out Negative Ions. I will try it tonight and let you know how it goes. I’ll try to position it good, I was gonna position it to blow onto my face kinda but I’ll try your way and other ways. The fan is nice, blows out nice cool air. We are gonna buy a sharper image cleaner soon one day. They range from 250-500 bucks. Radio Shack has towers for 130-99 bucks but all the rest of the cheap ones seem so cheap compared to sharper image. Like they were cheaply made. Well I’ll post my findings tomorrow morning and see what these negative ions do. They also have sharper image cleaners for your car and bathroom plug ins and also some for your refrigerator on ebay. I might also get one for the car. They also got ones you put around your neck. If you got a sharper image store near you, I’d advice to goto one or goto the website. They got so many kewl things.

Also can anyone tell me how longs these fans and such like it work? do they ever die out and stop producing negative ions and wear out or what?

Bye the way:

Doesn´t these saltcrystal-stones emit negative ions, too? You know, the orange ones wich are often sold with lamps inside.
I think I learned about it in chemistry class.They “catch” things out of the air to grow bigger and bigger (don´t remember which at the moment) and leave back negative ions.

So, that should also have some nice effect, right?

Traumgänger

Well just woke up and just wrote my dream down in my liquid dream program. Well I woke up so many times last night and had so many dreams. I don’t remember hardly any of them. I had placed the fan over my head but I kinda had it pointing down at me to blow at me instead of really blowing over my head into the straight air. It seems to relax me alot to try and WILD but I didn’t really do it.

I did remember one dream. It was a movie like dream. Thats what I just wrote down in my program. I don’t remember much of it till the end. I am kinda mad about that. But I am kinda suprised about much of the detail I remember from the dream than normal. The negative ions didn’t make me have a full blown all out detail dream from start to end but I sure did write down and remember my dream more than I ever could. I am kinda mad the dream came out like a movie, I don’t even think I was in the dream. It was like watching a movie.

I am gonna take a nap after work today and WILD with it and dream tonight. It may not work for me like I wanted but maybe it will help to develop my dream recall to write down faster than anything I have tried. One thing I know is I felt very relaxed when I woke up and during my waking up at nights and laying in bed to WILD.

One more thing, if you put the ionizer about your had, won´t then all the “bad particles” fall onto your mouth and nose, according to the information given by Deathless one?
Or are they too heavy to breath in, then?

I also find the part about serotonin quite interesting, although this hormon stuff seems to be quite complicated (read a book about it once).

Traumgänger

I wonder about one thing-the ionizer you have there above your head…i assume it blows up the mist.After few hours,doesnt your face,bed and stuff become wet?
How the ionizer you mentioned works?It has a fan which blows the water through the net right?
thx:)

I do not recommend using any solid material objects such as crystals, metals, or whatever, because they are different types of ions, and are limited by space and distance. Also, they must be electrically dispersed throughout to collide with positive microscopic particles. Yes, it is true that you will be breathing in neutralized particles to a small degree, but these are realatively harmless and insignificant considering that we breathe in microscopic particles anyway all day long, and they are not neutralized . The negative ions that you will breathe in, will also affect any pollution particles already in your body, and dispersed through exhalation, therefore rendering more benefit for cleaner throat and lungs, and much cleaner air and oxygen which will enter the bloodstream and eventually the brain. Some of you seem to want to use a fan. If you do use one, try to make sure that the fan is not so powerful that it blows the ions across your face and all over the room, otherwise you may not recieve the maximum benefits. Now a note to Jack–Please don’t mistake an ionizer with an humidifier, which emanates a steam like mist. That is a completely different machine. :content:

yeah there is no water mist. Its is a fan that blows cold air. Its like a desktop fan. you plug it into the wall or with battery. It works on the same thing as a cleaner but it doesn’t clean. It just blows cold air with the negative ion along with it. You can chose different speeds and choose to turn the ions on or off. its so small it fits in your hand. The air it blows feels cold like air conditioner air. it also has auto shut off. You can goto the sharperimage.com website to look em up. Its like cheap compared to the huge tower cleaners.

I wanna turn it down low just afraid the ions might not come out enough to work. But I don’t wanna turn it up high as to catch a cold during the night.

I have found the schematic (sp?) to build an Ion dectector and once I get my ion generator, I will use it to see where the largest concentration of negative ions is and see if most of them fall down right below the generator. I’ll post my results then.

Yeah im stupid:)
I mixed the ionizer with humi…whatever its called.
Btw-there are ionizers WITH this thingo that blows up the mist.
Im actually buying one that ionizes the air and apart from it it gives a fog like smoke(kinda fancy right-i just hope it ionizes well).
The lady at the shp where i went to get some info is into dreams and spirituality in general so we spoke a while.She did confirm that ionizator helps her recall significantly!!!Thats good news:)
thx again and good luck:)

Well I got my ionizer yesterday but I forgot to turn it on before I went to sleep. I did, however, wake up aroung 5:00 and turned it on, then went back too sleep. I have it about one foot over my head and it is the $10 dollor one I bought from the Electronic Goldmine. I have never rememberd dreams as well in my life, or had such real feeling dreams with out being lucid. I did get lucid once while I had it on, but it faded about 1 min after I became lucid. I even had a dream where I was playing videogames and looked at my watch and it said it was sunday, so I was like yay I don’t have to go too school today. After I woke up I still beleived it was sunday untill I checked my watch. This thing really works great I think all you guys shoud get one. I am going to try again tonight and leave it on all night and tell you guys how it works tomorow.

I got one of those ionisators a few years ago as a birthday present. I don’t know how to put it above or beyond my pillow…will try it though :smile:

Sounds VERY interesting… :eh:

I have good dream recall with mine too, but in spite of my practice of reality checks when I’m awake, I never see any clocks, wristwatches, mirrors or anything to signal me I am dreaming. No matter how hard I try or what I do, I am never aware that I am dreaming. I have also tried Hypnosis, CD’s, tapes, flashing lights, etc, and none of these appear to ME to be the key that unlocks the “Aware I’m dreaming door”. This will be the next big hurdle to conquer, not simply for myself, but for everyone who is looking for it too. What we need is something that doesen’t just work for some people, but rather something that works for almost everyone.

Tried it last night with good results. I had the machine working @ level one…going to try level 2 tonight… :smile:

I am glad to hear many of you are having positive results with the ionizer dream recall technique. It is very important to continue your dream journal. At the present time I am working on a brand new Lucid Dream induction method, which I believe has never been done before. I spend a lot of time reading as many posts as I can on this and other sites, and I’ve seen nothing that is even similar to this new technique. I still have a long way to go before it is perfected but I am working diligently on it. However, when it is completed and properly tested, I will not be posting it under this thread. I will post it in the Pasquale’s Lucid Dream Laboratory section in approximately 30 days. I’m keeping my fingers crossed on this one. :content:

P.S.-I wish to say that so far the early results of this new LD induction technique are very encouraging, although it is somewhat frightening . If all goes well with the testing, hopefully I may be able to reveal it in 30 days or less. This LD method will hopefully work for almost everyone and not just a few people. And equally important it will be easy to do. Wish me luck. :content:

I will see what prices I find at my local stores. Better health is a good enough reason to get it :content: If I get it I’ll post results. Yes good luck with your new method Wizard.