For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! Subliminal!

look here is what this text sais. where can i find the brain wave generator?? also if you set the spiral and everything as wallpaper you would see it everytime you start up your computer close a program…

lucid or conscoius dreaming one can live out ones wildest fantasies, one can fly, visit imaginary places, even learn a new skill. Lucid dreaming is like my own virtual reality zone. I can do what ever I want in a lucid dream for there is no real danger. I lucid dream very often, it is a way oflife for me, when I begin the dream I become fully conscoius, fully aware. I have a very high lucidity level. A high lucidity level is knowing that every thing around me is a dream, that nothing is physically real and that my physical body is safely asleep in bed. With high lucidity colors are more intense and life-like, smells smell better, textures feel more real, every thing is intensely like-like. With high lucidity from the moment I begin to dream, my conscoius mind is aroused, I am aware, I am alert. I know that everything going on around me is a dream and that I am in complete control.I always know when I am dreaming. Dreams take place during REM sleep. During REM sleep I am fully conscious and aware. This is known as lucid dreaming, lucid means awareness. This is also known as conscious dreaming. While lucid or conscoius dreaming one can live out ones wildest fantasies, one can fly, visit imaginary places, even learn a new skill. Lucid dreaming is like my own virtual reality zone. I can do what ever I want in a lucid dream for there is no real danger. I lucid dream very often, it is a way oflife for me, when I begin the dream I become fully conscoius, fully aware. I have a very high lucidity level. A high lucidity level is knowing that every thing around me is a dream, that nothing is physically real and that my physical body is safely asleep in bed. With high lucidity colors are more intense and life-like, smells smell better, textures feel more real, every thing is intensely like-like. With high lucidity from the moment I begin to dream, my conscoius mind is aroused, I am aware, I am alert. I know that everything going on around me is a dream and that I am in complete control . When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid. I always remember to recognise when I am dreaming. I am always aware when I am dreaming.When I begin to dream I instantly consciously remember to recognise that I am dreaming, and I become lucid.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.This scrolling text will revolutionise your ability to lucid dream and will drasticly improve you ability to remember your dreams, this is called dream recall.Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. Looking at this scrolling text will cause me to have lucid dreams. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have full control over my dreams, I want to have a lucid dream tonight. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dreram. I will have a lucid dream. I always know when I am dreaming, I am fully conscious and aware when I am dreaming. This is called lucid dreaming, it is actually possible to control my dreams. Lucid dreaming is dream control. Dream control is lucid dreaming. When I lucid dream I have full conscious control over my dreams. I lucid dream very often, in fact I lucid dream every night. Lucid dreams are a way of life for me. People have been lucid dreaming for thousands of years, I do it too. I lucid dream. It is easy and natural to lucid dream. I lucid dream every night. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight. I will have a lucid dream tonight.I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will be fully conscious and aware in my dreams. I will have a lucid dream tonight. With each and every passing day I find it easier and easier to have lucid dreams, dreams in which I am aware, dreams in which I conscoiusly know tha I am dreaming. Which each passing day I find it easier and easier to remember my dreams fully and completly, every aspect of my dreams I remember perfectly. Every day it becomes so much easier to remember my dreams. Rememberimg my dreams is now so much easier than every become. I like me ability to remember my dreams, it is quite useful. I always

Brain Wave Generator:
https://www.bwgen.com/

:smile:
Ed

But how can we know for sure that this experiment does work, that the effect isn’t made because of that we believe in it?

For any of you who haven’t noticed, I’ve set up a subliminal test experiment which will show if subminial messages do really work. https://www.slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=2563&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

handyhub.cjb.net/lucid_dreaming/lucidsub.htm

I looked at the spiral last night, and had a short, but clear, LD (the first one in a few weeks). However, I’m not so sure the dream resulted from the spiral. I spent a lot of time looking at things related to LD’s yesterday, and did quite a few reality checks and that sort of thing. And when I woke up at about 6:00 this morning, I tried this relaxation technique to help with WILD. It’s the one where you tense one group of muscles and then relax them, then another group, and so on until you’re entirely relaxed. It really seemed to help with WILD…usually I lie totally still for 20 minutes or more before anything begins to happen…it only took 5-10 after the relaxation thing. And when I did it, I didn’t really feel the vibrations like I usually do, I just felt a weird feeling in my ears…like a tickling, or something, and a rapid loss of consciousness.

Uhh, what was I talking about…oh, yeah. So, although I looked at the spiral for about 7 minutes or so, I’m not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Pinkster :lmao:

Where can I find the spiral thingy?
Thanx.

Josh -

There are links to the spiral at the beginning of the thread.

And in case you’re feeling lazy, here it is again:
angelfire.com/biz6/Picvault/Dream.html

Pinkster :lmao:

Thanks, but I found them a few minutes after posting my question, but thanks again. :smile:

i tried it yesterday with no succes at all…i slept for 9 hours and didnt barely have a dream! i tried it while listening to the selfhypnosis sound in BWGEN, dont know if it should be done that way. i think i will do it without next time. if one should not gaze at it for more than 15 minutes because the brain get used to it, would it be good to look at it every night? wouldnt the brain get used to it then and have less effect??

I tired the spiral technique and I couldnt remember anything. All I remember was black. :neutral:

mindexplorer, it is possible that we get used to it. For me, this method doesn’t work for me very well. I feel that WILD and MILD (intend to lucid dream) works the best for me. I don’t do the RCs either. YOu might think I am weird, but personally, I do believe that WILD is the only way you can achieve the true LD. MILD can work, but it is very unreible. Excuse my spellings, I’m way too lazy to use the spell checker or even to use my brain. :smile:

Just an advice, try WILDing… it’s bizarre fun to fall asleep consciously!

i am starting to agree with you DM7. i have never become lucid by looking at my hands in my dreams or accidently tried to swith of the light. RC are good to convince you in your dream that you are dreaming. i am starting to just randomly look at things in my surroundings and thinking about how they would react if it was a dream, i guess this is sort of realitychecks. this is just an experiment and i will see how it goes. what are your tecniques DM7??

geocities.com/dreamtime_lucid/sublink.html very good for subliminal messages, even has a dream recall one. Enjoy. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

DM7, what is your WILD technique? I tried many times to do counting, or just wait for sleep paralysis. But everytime when sleep paralysis come to me, i find myself too concentrated on my body, because i find myself harder to breathe, therefore waking myself up again and that paralysis feeling just goes away. Any advice? What’s your technique?

By the way, i got a middle-level lucid dream yesterday night with that subliminal spiral, without any specific technique, except that i was quite tired. So i believe it really works ^.^.

Hold up. I have a slow modem, so the spiral on the site goes real slow too (it moves every 3 seconds or so). Now, will the speed of the circle affect the effect?

No. The only point with the spiral is that you are going to concentrate on a certain point. The text is what matters.

That spiral is just an animating gif. It may take a while to load on a slow connection, but then it should spin at whatever speed it’s been set to spin at, regardless of connection or processor speed. JustAnotherAJ is right though, the point is only to give you something to concentrate on (other than the text) - not to hypnotise you.

First of all, I apologize for taking so long to reply. I didn’t know that there are TWO people asking me for WILD techniques. LOL! I’m currently experimenting all different techniques to see which is the best. I’m planning on writing a long article on different techniques and its pros/cons, which I don’t know when will be completed. I have some animations that I made that I might will use for my article. There are more that I haven’t made animations of so… keep that in mind.

You can have a sneak peek of my animations via dm7.net/wild.php

This site keeps messing up any links. Very annoying :grrr: . If you can’t make the link above work, don’t click it but copy it into the adress field, and click enter. Make sure wild is written with small letter, and not with big letters like it is here.

Sorry but had a little problem with posting, so that I double-posted here :shy: