an accidental discovery for dream recalls

I do not recommend using any solid material objects such as crystals, metals, or whatever, because they are different types of ions, and are limited by space and distance. Also, they must be electrically dispersed throughout to collide with positive microscopic particles. Yes, it is true that you will be breathing in neutralized particles to a small degree, but these are realatively harmless and insignificant considering that we breathe in microscopic particles anyway all day long, and they are not neutralized . The negative ions that you will breathe in, will also affect any pollution particles already in your body, and dispersed through exhalation, therefore rendering more benefit for cleaner throat and lungs, and much cleaner air and oxygen which will enter the bloodstream and eventually the brain. Some of you seem to want to use a fan. If you do use one, try to make sure that the fan is not so powerful that it blows the ions across your face and all over the room, otherwise you may not recieve the maximum benefits. Now a note to Jack–Please don’t mistake an ionizer with an humidifier, which emanates a steam like mist. That is a completely different machine. :content:

yeah there is no water mist. Its is a fan that blows cold air. Its like a desktop fan. you plug it into the wall or with battery. It works on the same thing as a cleaner but it doesn’t clean. It just blows cold air with the negative ion along with it. You can chose different speeds and choose to turn the ions on or off. its so small it fits in your hand. The air it blows feels cold like air conditioner air. it also has auto shut off. You can goto the sharperimage.com website to look em up. Its like cheap compared to the huge tower cleaners.

I wanna turn it down low just afraid the ions might not come out enough to work. But I don’t wanna turn it up high as to catch a cold during the night.

I have found the schematic (sp?) to build an Ion dectector and once I get my ion generator, I will use it to see where the largest concentration of negative ions is and see if most of them fall down right below the generator. I’ll post my results then.

Yeah im stupid:)
I mixed the ionizer with humi…whatever its called.
Btw-there are ionizers WITH this thingo that blows up the mist.
Im actually buying one that ionizes the air and apart from it it gives a fog like smoke(kinda fancy right-i just hope it ionizes well).
The lady at the shp where i went to get some info is into dreams and spirituality in general so we spoke a while.She did confirm that ionizator helps her recall significantly!!!Thats good news:)
thx again and good luck:)

Well I got my ionizer yesterday but I forgot to turn it on before I went to sleep. I did, however, wake up aroung 5:00 and turned it on, then went back too sleep. I have it about one foot over my head and it is the $10 dollor one I bought from the Electronic Goldmine. I have never rememberd dreams as well in my life, or had such real feeling dreams with out being lucid. I did get lucid once while I had it on, but it faded about 1 min after I became lucid. I even had a dream where I was playing videogames and looked at my watch and it said it was sunday, so I was like yay I don’t have to go too school today. After I woke up I still beleived it was sunday untill I checked my watch. This thing really works great I think all you guys shoud get one. I am going to try again tonight and leave it on all night and tell you guys how it works tomorow.

I got one of those ionisators a few years ago as a birthday present. I don’t know how to put it above or beyond my pillow…will try it though :smile:

Sounds VERY interesting… :eh:

I have good dream recall with mine too, but in spite of my practice of reality checks when I’m awake, I never see any clocks, wristwatches, mirrors or anything to signal me I am dreaming. No matter how hard I try or what I do, I am never aware that I am dreaming. I have also tried Hypnosis, CD’s, tapes, flashing lights, etc, and none of these appear to ME to be the key that unlocks the “Aware I’m dreaming door”. This will be the next big hurdle to conquer, not simply for myself, but for everyone who is looking for it too. What we need is something that doesen’t just work for some people, but rather something that works for almost everyone.

Tried it last night with good results. I had the machine working @ level one…going to try level 2 tonight… :smile:

I am glad to hear many of you are having positive results with the ionizer dream recall technique. It is very important to continue your dream journal. At the present time I am working on a brand new Lucid Dream induction method, which I believe has never been done before. I spend a lot of time reading as many posts as I can on this and other sites, and I’ve seen nothing that is even similar to this new technique. I still have a long way to go before it is perfected but I am working diligently on it. However, when it is completed and properly tested, I will not be posting it under this thread. I will post it in the Pasquale’s Lucid Dream Laboratory section in approximately 30 days. I’m keeping my fingers crossed on this one. :content:

P.S.-I wish to say that so far the early results of this new LD induction technique are very encouraging, although it is somewhat frightening . If all goes well with the testing, hopefully I may be able to reveal it in 30 days or less. This LD method will hopefully work for almost everyone and not just a few people. And equally important it will be easy to do. Wish me luck. :content:

I will see what prices I find at my local stores. Better health is a good enough reason to get it :content: If I get it I’ll post results. Yes good luck with your new method Wizard.

Sounds interesting wízard…keep us uptodate :smile:
BTW, I tried the ionizer last night for a second try…worked great but my dreams were kinda wierd. Can’t go into details here because they were really disgusting…at some times…disturbing…

I talked to my mother about the ioniser as a dream enchancing device…she heard that electro smog is proved to cause nightmares…interesting link here… :eh:

Well I have been using my sharper image ion fan and my dream recall is sweet. I have been writing down alot of my dreams since. Most of the time I don’t have dreams till like after 5 or if I wake up in the morning and go back to sleep. But I remember my dream mroe. Its not perfect dream recall but it better than going from 0 recall to pretty good.

Your point about the ionizer method inducing night mares GinkGothian has sparked my curiosity and warrants investigating. I for myself have not had a problem with night mares but I’m wondering about the other people who are using the ionizers. Are you also experiencing night mares? Either way, could you please give me some feed back on this? Thanks! Also, GinkGothian , I’m wondering where your mother obtained this information? Please ask her. Any feedback would be helpful. xxshadowx-I’m glad the ionizer is working well for you bringing you from no dream recall at all to some dream recall now. This is the tip of the iceberg for you. Keep at it and write everything down in your journal.Keep in touch. :content:

I have a question to anyone that did some research on them-ionizators.There are many around.First type are moisturizers-ionizers(they blow up the mist or fog and ionize the air.Second type is all those salt lamps.And third are all those electronic thingos.
Which of those are most effective?Or as long as it ionizes its fine?
thx heaps:)

The best type of ionizer is the air purifier types that come with pins and often equipped with a small internal fan. I do not recommend lamps or machines that emanate any type of mist or spray nor material items such as ionizer bracelets and other solid materials. Please keep in mind that the electrical ionizer method is still under research and the jury is still out on this .Even though thus far the feedback results appear to be encouraging, more research and study is needed. :content:

“The best type of ionizer is the air purifier types that come with pins and often equipped with a small internal fan.”

So you mean those spraying kind of mist around?little pieces of water?I hope im right,sorry my english.
If so…i dont really get why drops of wet water ionize the air.
thx again:)
take care

Jack–With all due respect you are misreading my previous post. I agree with you that drops of water do not ionize the air. I repeat that I do not recommend any machine that disperses a spray or mist of water. You are thinking of what I believe is an Humidifier which emantes moisture into the air. That is a completely DIFFERENT type of machine . Please do not confuse that with an ionizer. :content:

actually, i have ionic breeze by sharperimage, 180 dollars for factory refined one. 300 bux new., air purifyers you gotta buy filters for, ionic breeze uses negative ions to circulate air and the dust particles stick to the rods that you just wipe with a paper towel 2 weeks later (you can leave it on 24/7, no noise like air purifyers) i have one there great

hmm…

I have one of these at home…I’ll try it tonight and post results. Sounds promising.