Try this ESP experiment. It is amazing!

This url was posted originally by BadCandlestickJack, and I thought it was really enjoyable. I tried to find his original post but was unsuccessful. Click on this URL and have fun. Remember that when you get to the Home page of the site, click on the words"ESP Experiment". sprott.physics.wisc,edu/pickover/esp3.html#beta1

For some reason unknown, this URL doesen’t seem to work. Could one of the moderators please delete my post? Thanks :content:

It isn’t any surprising that the link doesn’t work, when you use comma in stead of period in the domain part of the link… Well, we can all do mistakes :smile:
Here’s the correct link:
sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp3.html#beta1

EDIT: I’ve looked into this link, and it seems like this is a better place to start:
sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp.html

Not esp at all, very stupid trick. Every card was replaced with a card that looks similar to it so you only notice that the card you picked is missing.

Yes I also noticed it after a couple of times trying this program… The funny thing about this is that people have listed lots of weird explanations on this experiment here :content:
sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp4.html

lol, that’s hilarious. I can’t believe some people on there were fooled for so long. How could you do it 60 times and not notice that it wasn’t only your card that got deleted? I can’t believe how many fell for it though. I’m going to have to try that on someone else some time.

Thank you JUST ANOTHER A for the correction. It is appreciated. I am amazed at how many people are fooled by this experiment. It can be lots of fun though, and a good laugh. :content:

LOL! ROFLMFAO!!! GOD THOSE PPL R STUPID HAHA!!! :cool_laugh:

:happy: LOL Neo hahahaha :wink:

Jeff

i feel deceived :eek: ha… oh well… didn’t last for long.

I used to do card tricks & used the same tactics as they used. They give you lots of choices - eye balls & such to distract people from the cards. Also, it takes some of their attention to wonder if it matters which one they pick :smile: People are so obedient :flower:

Ya i just clicked the site without lookin at ur replies. It took me 2 trys at the “experiment” and 2 minutes. I sent him an email i wonder if he will reply. whel, I will post if he does or dosent. THOSE PEEPS ARE SO STUPID! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh God, this just isn’t right. Check this out:

How could ANYONE not see through the trick when they actually notice that more than one card was removed? I…I’m speechless!

As funny as it is, I’m actually saddened by the sheer stupidity of what appears to be hundreds of people, some of which are undoubtedly sharing the road with me every morning on my way to work.

kicks evolution in the back “Get moving, infadel! Faster!”

I can’t help but wonder how many people have written comments explaining how it works, only to have them removed by the webmaster.

lol

more like years!

Of course, duh!

wow, not very light is he?

just plain sad

The admin has definitely filtered the real explanations… There is not one comment with the right explanation in the comments…

I figured it out the first time I saw it, while my brother----who is almost 6 years older than me----and his friend couldn’t figure it out for awhile.

haha atheist that evolution comment was hilarious, nice nice.