Not a question, more of a progress report.

Well I can now remember my dreams every day, except it seems to be only the morning batch, not the late night ones. I sleep on average 7-9 hours a night also. Lately I have been slipping up and not writing down my dreams, only keywords and that has caused me to not remember my dreams very much. Although I caught myself up tonight and I am back on track.

I have had 2 successful, and yet short and not very controlled, lucid dreams. The first happened by myself realizing my eyebrows where to big and I only had one across my entire face, that ended shortly after by myself trying to spin around and someone or something knocking into me.

The second one was also short and less controlled, I was at my computer chatting in the dream and I just woke up and I typed down “I am dreaming!” and I got up and tried to think of what to do. I guess you have much more total access to memories and thoughts in dreams because when I thought of what to do 1000 things came to mind. I started to loose control and walked down the hall and into a bathroom where I picked up a magazine and read through it, and I kept thinking I wanted to put it down and walk out that door but I couldn’t and then my mom walked in my room (in real life) and opened my windows, they made a screeching sound and I heard it in my dream only seconds before I woke up.

I also notice that I have lucid dreams when I least expect them. If I try to make myself have one or think about them before bed I will surely not have one. Although the time between my lucid dreams has decreased allot, considering my last one (before I started writing down my dreams) was like 4 months before that.

All I can say to anyone out there that is not having any progress with lucid dreaming, don’t give up and just keep writing down your dreams and never stop trying because I have had many lucid dreams before I knew what they where and they are FUN!

Any comments are welcome, I just decided to write down my progress with lucid dreaming :smile:

Wil

WoW!

nice to hear someone is making headway.

you need to put a sign out on your door…
‘Do NoT DiSTuRD - oN THe eDGe oF ReaLiTY!’
hehee.

:smile:

If u think about LD’s before going to bed it doen’t decrease ur chance of having one.

Actually it’s more likely to increase the chance. If you question more often if u r dreaming, even before going to bed u r more likely to question yourself in the dream world.
[/quote]

On the edge of reality lol

Well… from my first 2 ld’s I just know they came when I least expected them :eh:

Wil

sigh Yet another person who’s making more progress than me…