screensaver rc

I have trouble remembering to do reality checks, so-- since I spend a lot of time off and on during the day at the computer, I got the idea to use the screensaver as a reality check. I’ve got the scrolling marquee set as the screensaver and the words “Are you dreaming?” Then when I sit down at the computer, the screensaver reminds me to do a reality check. :smile:

Good idea! I like that. :content:

What a great idea! I never have thought of it!

Perhaps you´d also like to check out one of those “RC-reminder” programms.I think there are several on the net, one is called “lucille” I believe

Traumgänger

Link to Lucille
:wink:

a desktop to remind you to rc is very helpful as well. it will be seen more than a screensaver most likely… or you can do both.

Wow… what a good idea! The most important aspect of your idea is, you don’t have to remind yourself to do the reality check, which in a way, is almost useless, because we often forget to do RC’s in dreams just like we forget in real life. This RC just pops up sporadically…which might train your mind to ask you “are you dreaming” more on its own:eh:

:cool_laugh: What a great Idea! Thankyou, you really helped me out, I always forget to do my RCs, it usually just pops up in my head telling me to do them. Thanks alot! :grin:

sorry for the double post.