an accidental discovery for dream recalls

Well I got my ionizer yesterday but I forgot to turn it on before I went to sleep. I did, however, wake up aroung 5:00 and turned it on, then went back too sleep. I have it about one foot over my head and it is the $10 dollor one I bought from the Electronic Goldmine. I have never rememberd dreams as well in my life, or had such real feeling dreams with out being lucid. I did get lucid once while I had it on, but it faded about 1 min after I became lucid. I even had a dream where I was playing videogames and looked at my watch and it said it was sunday, so I was like yay I don’t have to go too school today. After I woke up I still beleived it was sunday untill I checked my watch. This thing really works great I think all you guys shoud get one. I am going to try again tonight and leave it on all night and tell you guys how it works tomorow.

I got one of those ionisators a few years ago as a birthday present. I don’t know how to put it above or beyond my pillow…will try it though :smile:

Sounds VERY interesting… :eh:

I have good dream recall with mine too, but in spite of my practice of reality checks when I’m awake, I never see any clocks, wristwatches, mirrors or anything to signal me I am dreaming. No matter how hard I try or what I do, I am never aware that I am dreaming. I have also tried Hypnosis, CD’s, tapes, flashing lights, etc, and none of these appear to ME to be the key that unlocks the “Aware I’m dreaming door”. This will be the next big hurdle to conquer, not simply for myself, but for everyone who is looking for it too. What we need is something that doesen’t just work for some people, but rather something that works for almost everyone.

Tried it last night with good results. I had the machine working @ level one…going to try level 2 tonight… :smile:

I am glad to hear many of you are having positive results with the ionizer dream recall technique. It is very important to continue your dream journal. At the present time I am working on a brand new Lucid Dream induction method, which I believe has never been done before. I spend a lot of time reading as many posts as I can on this and other sites, and I’ve seen nothing that is even similar to this new technique. I still have a long way to go before it is perfected but I am working diligently on it. However, when it is completed and properly tested, I will not be posting it under this thread. I will post it in the Pasquale’s Lucid Dream Laboratory section in approximately 30 days. I’m keeping my fingers crossed on this one. :content:

P.S.-I wish to say that so far the early results of this new LD induction technique are very encouraging, although it is somewhat frightening . If all goes well with the testing, hopefully I may be able to reveal it in 30 days or less. This LD method will hopefully work for almost everyone and not just a few people. And equally important it will be easy to do. Wish me luck. :content:

I will see what prices I find at my local stores. Better health is a good enough reason to get it :content: If I get it I’ll post results. Yes good luck with your new method Wizard.

Sounds interesting wízard…keep us uptodate :smile:
BTW, I tried the ionizer last night for a second try…worked great but my dreams were kinda wierd. Can’t go into details here because they were really disgusting…at some times…disturbing…

I talked to my mother about the ioniser as a dream enchancing device…she heard that electro smog is proved to cause nightmares…interesting link here… :eh:

Well I have been using my sharper image ion fan and my dream recall is sweet. I have been writing down alot of my dreams since. Most of the time I don’t have dreams till like after 5 or if I wake up in the morning and go back to sleep. But I remember my dream mroe. Its not perfect dream recall but it better than going from 0 recall to pretty good.

Your point about the ionizer method inducing night mares GinkGothian has sparked my curiosity and warrants investigating. I for myself have not had a problem with night mares but I’m wondering about the other people who are using the ionizers. Are you also experiencing night mares? Either way, could you please give me some feed back on this? Thanks! Also, GinkGothian , I’m wondering where your mother obtained this information? Please ask her. Any feedback would be helpful. xxshadowx-I’m glad the ionizer is working well for you bringing you from no dream recall at all to some dream recall now. This is the tip of the iceberg for you. Keep at it and write everything down in your journal.Keep in touch. :content:

I have a question to anyone that did some research on them-ionizators.There are many around.First type are moisturizers-ionizers(they blow up the mist or fog and ionize the air.Second type is all those salt lamps.And third are all those electronic thingos.
Which of those are most effective?Or as long as it ionizes its fine?
thx heaps:)

The best type of ionizer is the air purifier types that come with pins and often equipped with a small internal fan. I do not recommend lamps or machines that emanate any type of mist or spray nor material items such as ionizer bracelets and other solid materials. Please keep in mind that the electrical ionizer method is still under research and the jury is still out on this .Even though thus far the feedback results appear to be encouraging, more research and study is needed. :content:

“The best type of ionizer is the air purifier types that come with pins and often equipped with a small internal fan.”

So you mean those spraying kind of mist around?little pieces of water?I hope im right,sorry my english.
If so…i dont really get why drops of wet water ionize the air.
thx again:)
take care

Jack–With all due respect you are misreading my previous post. I agree with you that drops of water do not ionize the air. I repeat that I do not recommend any machine that disperses a spray or mist of water. You are thinking of what I believe is an Humidifier which emantes moisture into the air. That is a completely DIFFERENT type of machine . Please do not confuse that with an ionizer. :content:

actually, i have ionic breeze by sharperimage, 180 dollars for factory refined one. 300 bux new., air purifyers you gotta buy filters for, ionic breeze uses negative ions to circulate air and the dust particles stick to the rods that you just wipe with a paper towel 2 weeks later (you can leave it on 24/7, no noise like air purifyers) i have one there great

hmm…

I have one of these at home…I’ll try it tonight and post results. Sounds promising.

You are very fortunate Mindpath to have an ionizer from Sharper Image. those are very expensive machines. I wish to repeat once again the importance of placing the ionizer approximately one to two feet above your pillow where your head lays at night. If this is not possible, place it 2 feet on a table or stand next to your pillow area. If however, your ionizer has a powerful air circulating fan, this would be most unfortunate , because the fan will disperse the ions all about the room and you will not recieve the full benefits. But please don’t all run out and buy ionizers just yet. More study and testing is needed at this point. Also, the ionizer will only give you better dream recall and this is only a stepping stone towards our goal. It will not induce a lucid dream, but it will prepare you for the more important phase of my method which I will reveal soon which will induce lucid dreams. This second phase will be posted in Pasquale’s Dream Laboratory. Please watch for it. :content:

be sure to become a member of the “researchers” group then, because only researchers can post new messages in the lab section.
(go to usergroups and click on researchers and read instructions to apply)

:wiske:

Excellent topic for the dream laboratory Wizard!

I have ordered a negative ionizer from the site mentioned by Deathless One IMMEDIATELY after reading this thread. It’s probably the most impulsive order I ever did but I am pretty excited by this whole negative ionizer-stuff. Not only because it seems to help with dream recall but also because I’m allergic and it’s pretty irritating… Last but not least I love the smell of thunderstorm air :alien:

Wizard-im reading your posts very carefully:)
You just seem to have the idea of how they work,so im putting up new questions as im still finding out about them.
My main question remains- how would u rate them?From all three types:
1.electronic device(no sound,fog,mist,whatver,just the box)
2.humidifier(which also has a sign on a label-ionizes the air)
3.air purifier with a fan throwing out little pieces of water

Im asking cuz the one im keen to buy is basically second type(im allergic and my room needs fresh air on the days when i need to keep my windows closed).What i dont understand about this thing is HOW exactly it ionizes?it has an electronic device down in bowl of water.It uses ultrasounds to create fog(dry).It says its a humifier but right in the next line it also says ionizer.
Therefore-are ionizing features of this thing weak?
Also- would i still need to be keeping whole thing above my head,even if im able to smell different quality of air in the room?(my friend has it so i could check it out.
Thx heaps for dealing with all that confusion:)
take care:)