New here? shake hands with the rest of us :) [III]

I had my first ld in 1984 lol Z!
There was no internet for me then…2 years later i found a book by laberge! I just had lucid dreams from 1984 out fo the blue…lol…
Tried most things in a ld, i will always love lucid dreaming…i think you get hooked to it once you have them for your whole live, its addicting lol!

:wink:

Greetz,
Jeff

Thats so true Jeff. It’s very addictive. But it enable u to live for almost 24 hours a day, which is amazing. For how ever many hours awake in this reality an then however many hours in a playground of dreams where u r the boss or god or whatever u want to call it.

I have found that my dream recall since having LD’s has increased but 100’s of % and also my LD frequency had just started picking up. I find LD’s so fascinating. That is I find all dreaming fascinating.

Wow u have been having LD’s for yonks. Do u have really long LD’s and r they really vivid? WHats your longest and what is the thing u most like to do in them??

Hello All! :smile:
My RL name is Valerie , but u can all just call me Blue. I’m 17yrs old and i’m new. I had my 1st dream recall from a nap i took today and i’m really excited!!! :grin: I know it’s not much, but it’s a big step for me! Can’t wait to get really good at this kind of thing. I’m really motivated and excited. Anywho, helllooo! :wiske:

Welcome blue :wink: A fresh cookie just for you :smile:

Jeff

Cookie from Amsterdam!!!You know what they are baked of,dont you Blue?
Jeff…shes just 17!!!:slight_smile:
hehe
ps.good luck Blue:)

Ummm, hey.

My RL name is Nic… im 14. Thats pretty much about it. Me and 2 friends kinda got into LD stuff about a month or 2 ago (one of them is on these boards somewhere… looks around)… I still cant get the hang of it, but I think I should read a little more into it. :grin:

hi,
i am also new to the whole lucid dreaming thing.
i first heard about lucid dreaming in a discussion in a bmx message board, it was interresting so i did some research and found this site.

well anyway my real name is Daniel, i am 15 and i hope to learn more about dreams and stuff because it is all just so fascinating.

shake

Hello all. Ive been into this for a while, having a few LDs naturally a few years back, and am very excited to have found this site since all my rl buddies would think i was crazy if i mentioned LDing. :cool_laugh:

welcome, welcome. :grin:

welcome to BuzFortuna and Day Dreamer! Nice to see some young ppl! :wiske:

Hey all

I am pretty new here. Haven’t had any LDs yet, still struggling with remembering dreams every night…that is hard enough for me :wink:

Well maybe i hsould introduce myself…
Living in northern Sweden, gender: male :wink:
Hehe, that is hopefully enough.

Sweet dreams :wink:

Hi!!! I’m new, and hoping to lucid dream soon! :happy: :smile:

:smile: ***** Hello ***** :smile:

Just thought id say a quick hello to everyone here.

I used to visit this site all the time a few years back,
but due to many things (mainly weed killin my dream recall) my interest in LD’s declined.

Now my love affair with LD’s/WILDS is back 110%.

I FINALLY stopped smokin the other day n the dreams r floodin back,
so I thought i’d pay a visit to an old friend (This site) and im glad to see how well it’s developed :smile:

I attemped my first WILD last night in about 2 years, and had the time of my life and im still in the same exstatic mood i was when i woke up,
i think i almost forgot just how amazing (could’nt find a good enough word, but i guess amazing will do) WILDS/LD’s are. (shame on me)

Well thats it 4 now

LucidLemonade

Howdy! I’m currently in my ongoing quest for lucid dreams and I’ve decided to join this board. I’ve been visiting this page and lurking for a while now and decided I should join in.
My hunt for lucid dreams began 6 or 7 years ago and has been unsuccesful to date. I usually get frustrated after trying for a couple months and then give up. Then eventually I try again. I’ve been to the point of dream recall where I remembered a minimum of 2 dreams per night and oftentimes 3 or even four.
I did once acheive lucidity fo a brief instant while flyin on a magic carpet but the carpet immediately went out of control and I woke up.
My quest is revived once again, and I continue. :smile:
I’m only two days in this time and last night I remembered two dreams so maybe I’ll make it this time. Wish me luck!

Jello! Nice to meet everyone. I think I am the youngest here (14) and I am a girl. When I heard about LDing I was really excited. Finally, a place where there are no rules and you can do whatever you want. I have always wanted to visit a fantasy place like that. I hope I am able to have my first LD soon…

Hi I’m posting because I’m new. I’m 20 and I have no idea what to say next. Let me see I found this site because I started an online dream journal. Lucid dreaming looked interesting and me being me I was compelled to read more about it.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello to everyone. So hello everyone. :smile:

Whilst we are greeting eachother I will take the opportunity to introduce myself. Shannon, 15, Canada, First post. It’s great to hear about you all.
I recently discovered a copy of Stephen LaBerge’s Lucid Dreaming in the sci-fi section :eh: at a book drive. It jumped out at me because it was obviously misfiled. A good read!
I have always had unique and imaginative dreams and have always remembered them. Most of my dreams are near lucid but I have only had 1 or 2 true ones (low quality :confused: ) I will improve!
This is an inspiring website!

Hi everyone. I started posting here yesterday because of a nightmare/sleepwalking problem I was having. Anyway, I’ve been having lucid dreams regularly for a little over 12 years now. I was told I’m a natural at it, I was able to become consious that I was dreaming the third day I tried. I regularly had lucid dreams (more than 3 times a week) 5 weeks later. Win under two weeks I was commonly able to exercise a high amount of control over my dreams during lucid dreams. I am told I do this so naturally because I am always questioning reality. Always trying to find a crack in reality even when I am awake and manipulate it. I have done this since I was around five years old. I didn’t learn about lucid dreaming until I was 16 and a teacher started teaching me about it.

Even when I am sure I am awake I try to do things commonly thought impossible. If I see a penny across the table from me I try to pull it toward me with my mind, I push against walls to try to go through them, stuff like that. It probably makes no sense but I have never trusted that the world is as real as people think. I know it probably sounds crazy but I have trouble accepting that reality is really real. I imagine that is why I ld so easily, I’m used to questioning reality.

I’m 28 years old and a chef. I raise rats, play video games and am in the SCA. Also I commonly sleep during the day, I find it easier to fall asleep when the sun light is hitting my face. I don’t know what else there is to say, that should give people a feel for who I am. I hope to come back regularly.

Nice to meet you Legionaire! I see you are a Lovecraft fan :content:
I’m glad to find that others try to move things around when they’re awake.

Time for the next part, the next part has a changed title:the BIG “HI, i’m new here!” topic.