Weird experience last night! help!

I had the most weird experience last night:

yesterday I decided to go to bed early so I could wake up around 4:00 am to do MILD, so I went to sleep at 9:40, but for some reason I just couldnt sleep and I just stayed in bed with my eyes closed until 10:20, and in exactly 10:20 suddenly I felt like if something (a kind of weird energy) was putting alot of pressure in my head, I felt like when I go diving and everytime I would go deeper in the water I would feel more pressure in my head, well thats exactly how I felt, also I would have lots of pressure in my ears and I would hear this weird sounds (like cosmis sounds) weird… also I couldnt move, at first i thought it was a SP but I thought it was weird since hadnt sleep yet, but even though I doubted it was an SP I started saying in my head “I will enter a lucid dream, I will enter a lucid dream etc…” over and over, but I knew it wouldnt work since I wasnt in the middle of any REM cycle or anything. so the whole thing was pretty weird, cause I felt like if I was in some kind of WILD, but I wasnt in REM, I hadnt even falled asleep yet! after a couple of minutes I realized I was able to move again and since I was so freaked out I started moving and than it was all over. so someone please help me out and tell me what was that? cause I got pretty freaked out.

You shouldn’t dismiss SP so quickly, some people(obviously not me though :content: ) can successfully WILD at night. Maybe you’re one of em. I wish I was one of em.

And additionally…theres no way to tell wheter you are entering rem or not.Also Sp can happen any time,like Canadian said.
One note tho- u do MILD when u go to sleep and WILD after u had some sleep

Hey man, i gotta say that sounds alot like the induced Sp ive hard of. Ive been very close at night. And have had sucess early in the morning (after about 6-7 hours of sleep, i was awake for an hour) I would go in and out of sleep (Trying to stay awake (Thrid eye focus)) until finally i couldnt move, if you think it even MIGHT be SP, embrace it and try to get out of your body. its amazing, ive only ben halfway out (Yeah i was out to my waist, and everything after that was just a blur :-(…) But nonetheless, see what happens…

wow thats so interesting, cause that happens everytime I just lay on bed and stay still without moving a single bit, its just that this time it was really huge.

but what should I do after that happens? I mean, at the moment Im on an SP? cause I guess I could leave my body and have an OBE but what do I have to do to enter an LD?

by the way, I thought it was impossible to enter an LD without having at least 5 hours of sleep… that means I could induce an LD with just 30 minutes of laying down? cause it was only about 30 minutes that passed before I got that experience…

Wow, very interesting.

WILD is fun. :smile:

Hi there !!!
I guess i could say some things about your experience…
you should not get worried about that because, i have had many similar experiences. Anyway, the interesting thing about not moving your body, was already the proof, that you were asleep, your brain had aready blocked the functions allowing you to dream save. I had many times such experiences followed by a terrible sound, which i could not really describe, more like space noise, metal sound like, sometimes even evil.
I belive that this is only a change in our brain, passing through a new level, which leeds us into the dream world. As we get lucid we are able to experience all of this, thinking we are really awake, that is one of the most strong Lucid States, the one we are 100% sure we are awake and not dreaming. I have noticed, some different states on that, the one which is less strong." i know i am in a dream but my mind is still a little mess up" and there is the other one, which is best to achieve during afternoon ´naps, this one get us in the real lucid state, our mind is full aware, we feel fully awake without any difference from how you feel right now reading this.
So… when you have such expereinces use them to carry on with your dream, if you feel you cannot move, tell yourself that you are in a dream, and that you will stand up and fly, might be hard moving but you will succed for sure, because i did many times

best wishes, and happy Lucid dreaming!!!