Mysterious Invisible Substance

I was wondering if anyone has run into a invisible styrofoam like material while dreaming? I had a regular dream where I kept running into it (literally) and when I woke up out of fustration, my pillow felt like it was made of the stuff for a moment or two.
I read in the dream diary forum where Dezmodium climbed a staircase to the sky, and it was made of this material.
I also seem to remember a post about a dream where chunks of something like this fell from the sky (part of a star), but I can’t remember if it was invisible.
I find this substance intriguing because it is invisible, and I am curious to whether this stuff is familiar to other dreamers, or only the ones that chewed those styrofoam peanuts as a child (like me!) :tongue:

Hmm I heard about this somewhere else before. In my own opinion I think it’s what the brain puts in the dream enviroment when it can’t think up something else to put there quick enough :cool:

Yeah, could be.
Or possibly a manifestation of the electromagnetic neural matrix, which could explain it’s invisibility.

:eek: