Lucid Dream?

I learned about Lucid dreaming during health class in school so I researched it and I have attempted to do it for maybe a week on and off because of homework and all. I didnt practice that much, I was very lazy about it, didnt make a journal or anything.

Last night I did that MILD thing where you say that whole “I am dreaming” phrase about 2 or 3 times and imagined what I wanted to do once i noticed my dream. Oddly enough, I was dreaming something totally different then what I had thought of but some kid in my dream mentioned the word dream, causing me to remember and I realized I was actually in a dream! I demanded for a few things to appear and disappear and all just to have fun and then I drifted back in to a normal dream.

Was that a Lucid Dream I had? I didn’t think it was possible to have it actfer such a short amount of time, without much practice or anything!

Yes, that sounds like an LD.

Some might tell you it was beginners luck, but it sounds to me like a case of not making something harder than it should be.
I stopped doing any of the usual induction methods (not even a dream diary!) and still had 1 to 2 LDs a month. I will probably start using them again soon because then I have 1 or 2 a week, but it’s nice to take a break sometimes.

LD info in health class? Wow, school have must come a long way since I was a kid.

I know! I didn’t learn about LD’s in school! You must have an awesome teacher! I think that was a LD, sounds like it to me. Good job! :happy:

Yes Lucid Dreaming should be a subject at school! “Class, I hope everyone did there homework, have a lucid dream and write it down” :smile: