Aliens?!

Well, if aliens actually CONTROL my whole LD, they´d got to have control over my thoughts in waking life as well.Otherwise we couldn´t set goals while awake and accomplish them in our LDs.
If they have full control over my mind while awake, then everything that is important to me (my thoughts) belong to someone else.So, in a way, I AM the alien.
And I can´t be shocked by the discovery that I, the alien, control myself, can I?

Oh, by the way, do you think if you had the any chance to do something against it the alien would have you think about it? :wink:

Anyway, I admit that aliens might have some influence on our dreams (I don´t really think so, but it isn´t impossible).Hey, perhaps they are trying to contact us?
The first human ever meeting an alien life form - a lucid dreamer! :happy:

Traumgänger

That’s like one of the things I said when my friend told me this. I said something like: “Wouldn’t that mean that we are the aleins?”

maybe its not a matter of aliens controling our dreams maybe at the state our mind is in when LDing or dreaming we can pickup alien transmistions/alien radiowaves or even more in depth we are moving into a world where aliens have already discovered and are in essense controling. And we are just invading on their space. :eh: But who would take you seriously if you came out with this theory? :alien:

I agree with PleXD.

puts on the tin-foil hat

We are in another plane while we are APing or LDing aren’t we?
Some say that aliens inhabit the higher planes and that is why they are never seen walking down the streets in our normal waking life.
So, it makes sense that we are the ones encroaching on their turf…they could probably manipulate us to some degree.
I read a book once by Whitley Strieber called ‘Secret School’ about his contact with aliens in his youth.
It definately makes sounds plausible that it could happen.

:alien:

:grin: I’ve never made a popular topic before!

Lol, I feel dumb know
If we think that dreams are more than a construct of our mind, then of course there are aliens.You wouldn´t like to claim that our DCs live on earth, do you?

And if we think that dreams are just a product of our mind, there isn´t much sense in discussing alien appearances anyway :wink:

Traumgänger

reality failure: it is said lucid dreams are in your own ‘mental dimension’ but you can’t point to a dimension just like you can’t point to consciousness and the same time you can’t have defined boundaries within a dream

OK, I’m not sure what point you are making, my mind isn’t all that clear today.

I know our flesh and blood bodies exist.
I also know these flesh and blood bodies can be controlled to some extent using mind control techniques.

We also have an astral body and a dream body. Which are said to exist on another higher plane.
Why couldn’t they also be controlled by some technique also?
Not just by so called ‘aliens’ but by other beings and entities.

well… let me think… aliens controlling our dreams…
during our dreams we are inside a new universe, and becoming lucid inside this universe we have the possibility to make contact with other species that are living at the same level, inside our dreams, so… as we become lucid we are able to live this experience…
… somebody help me… :cool_laugh:
so… your friend needs help :tongue: :tongue:
but, it is a nice idea you know, becaus i had two very interesting dreams related to that once… “i woke up in the night because right over my face there was a light, a beautiful blue light, like inside some sort of fog, slowly the light turned into a shape, and formed itself into a worm like animal, just like a glowing worm, still it was very beautiful, and i was amazed by that sight. After a while i tryed to touch the thing, and in that moment, it tryied to move inside my head, through my forehead, and i was able to grap it, and began fighting if the thing saying " You will not get inside my brain” the thing kept on trying but was not able not get inside and as hard as it got, it dissapeared and i woke up !!!

the second one, i was sleeping and woke up because i heard a weird noise under my bed, i got lucid at that moment, and at the same time scrared, becuase it was a really weird sound, well, i just waited, and soon, a criature, or a shape thing !!! looking like jelly but not blue this time, it was orange, appeared at the end of my bed, and i could see it very clear, and in that moment ran towards me really fast, and i woke up…

so, what do you say about that???
in both dreams i was more or less lucid… so without having any informations about lucid dreams i could say… Aliens tried to control myself, and be 100% sue about that !!!

No she doesn’t! If you’ll read my first post:

It wasn’t her theory. Why do you think she needs help?

I was only giving my view on that question, not this funny alien control topic :grin: Didn’t mean to confuse you

Reality.failure i dont believe we are in another plane when we ld.
Its just my consciousness and my brain. Only speaking of ld here!
A ld is just a dream where your waking consciousness is integrated in.
Your memory neurotransmitter and your memory are a 100 times more active in a ld and in a normal dream then when you are awake.
Memory is pure association…not another plane. Else i would also be in another plane when i close my eyes and see my latest vacation before me…also only memory. dont say to easely its another plane when you dont even have discovered the borders of your own consciousness yet!

Yogi’s in the east that control fully their body functions with their consciousness and also all levels of sleep claim a true out of body experience (astral plane)is below the deep sleep…not dream level.
Well they are so more specialized in this then ppl in the west.
They have experience for hundreds of years.
they say dreams are pure association not another plane…well my experience is the same as they have.
Only talking about dreams and lds here not something else.

Jeff

I haVe Sooo much to learn.

I got AP/LD mixed up…as usual.

:blush:

Ooooh. . . . I had a short LD last night started by aliens. . . . I was crawling along this thin platform when I looked out the window. I saw several crappily drawn cartoonish flying saucers. Well the sight of aliens prompted a reality check, and I saw that I had 3 (2 or 3, I can’t remember) fingers.

After that I went through this little quest thing (it wasn’t necessary, it was just for the Legend of Zelda feel) to get something that I would say that “as long as I am wearing this, I will be lucid and not wake up” (I heard that from someone on this site, can’t remember who, though) The LoZ feel was because I was going to have it in a chest from TLoZ: TWW. But before I got to it, I lost lucidity and then I woke up.

bump

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

MetaKnight4, can you ask your friend what show she saw this on? I’d really like to know.

On this topic, I’ll share a personal experience and then include some comments. Here is a portion of an entry from my journal.

“…the dream fades into the black void and I maintain my lucidity which is full now. I consider trying to produce a new dream scene. I determine that I want a colorful and vibrant scene so I chant “green grass and sun” over and over. After probably 30 seconds of this I feel an urge to “rise”. All 4 limbs then feel as if someone has grabbed them and is lifting me and then carrying me and my rear end is dangling below the rest of me (as center of gravity as if I WERE being carried in this fashion). This is kinda creepy and I am considering resisting, but I decide to see what happens and some part of me tells me to relax and that this is to be expected. This carrying lasts about 5 seconds and I then, without transition, enter a dream where I am running down a sunny white sandy beach, fully lucid.”

Now, were these actually “aliens” carrying me and assisting me in my dreaming? I had an initial thought like this as it occured, but resisted it, as stray thoughts like this tend to become reality in my dreams. I believe that had I continued this line of thought, then “aliens” would have materialized carrying me off as the content of my new dream scene. Perhaps I would have had an “abduction experience” as well. My practical self believes that my mind itself produced the experience as an explanation that would be “believable” as to how I got from one dream scene to another- i.e. you’re not dreaming and don’t have any control- someone is carrying you from place to place. What is the true explanation? Personally, I would place the odds of this experience actually being caused by aliens as infinitesimally small. But I think that the manner in which experiences are interpreted can be very diverse depending upon individual beliefs and I could definately see how some could draw conclusions such as “aliens are assisting my dreaming” if they had the same experience I did.

Going to make this one short and Sweet :smile: .

I beleave in Aliens 100%

I beleave in Aliens controlling my dreams or having any influance on them 00%

I beleave in God 00%

I beleave in alien ant farm theory 90%

Hope that helps lol

What was the point of saying that you don’t believe in God?