Different Lucid Dream states !!!

I would like to know if anyone had different Lucid dreams states, because i have found out that during afternoon naps, when i have a lucid dream i am 100% aware of myself and my mind is present than in Lucid drams i have during the night !! don’t know if anyone can follow me, but i am sure about that, at least with me…
After having lucid dreams in the night i had one while having a nap in my place.
"I woke up because kids were playing outside and they were very loud, so I diceded to watch some tv, but as i turned on i could not recieve any channel, as sometimes that happens because of cable problems, i did not really care about it. The room was a little dark, which from the time i felt asleep seemed right to me, so i turned on the light, in this moment i noticed the light was not working right, and that made me for the first time feel a little wird, so i went to the kitchen, and turned the lights on there, looked around, everething was ok, things, forniture… then i came back to the living room, and tried the lights there once again, and in that moment i said to myself: “This cannot be… I am in a dream !!”
quite normal, i should say… but not the way i felt, because the moment i wokeup in the living room my mind was fully aware, i felt the same way i feel now… that feeling was very different from what i normally felt during the night.
So if anyone could share any thoughts… pelase do so !!!

obviously it must be because your mind is more wake when taking a nap. when going to bed at night your biological clock tells your bodey that now is the time to rest, you go to deep sleep and in the moring you bagin to wake up more and more, therefor more dreams the last 3 hours. but when taking a nap in the day you skip the deep sleep and go into light sleep with a much more awaken mind then lets say 06.00 in the morning.
thats one of the points in the suneye-method. to awake from 6 hours of deepsleeping and then try to wake your mind as much as you can in an hour, but not to much because then you wont be able to fall asleep. in that way you have a very awaken mind and very sleepy body, the most contrast between those. i guess that method would be very powerful for you…these are just my thoughts and nothing that is “proven facts” then then again there arent much proven facts when it comes to dreaming : )

Airfoil of course you have several lucid dreams levels…from just knowing you dream but with almost no control to knowing you dream with completely control and all in between.
A nap at daytime your brain has already been awake for some time so that of course will influence your ld, not forgetting your daytime hormones
are active witch are not so active at night then other hormones are active like melatonin…so will this all make a difference? YES of course!

Jeff

Sure, never really thought that way… i went too much inside my brain than thinking about my body…

A nap at midday gives the best chance for a ld…even Stephen Laberge admits that :happy:

So go for it! :wink:

Jeff