investigating past dreams through lds

i think that would be one of the more fun activities in a ld as the title suggests. maybe find out the meaning of past dreams or just for explorings sake. has anyone thought of or tried this?

I’ve thought about before. But i haven’t had LD’s with enough controle to meet the dream characters i want to meet again :stuck_out_tongue:
There is a handicapped girl i saw in a dream that i really want to talk to again.

I had a similar idea. To try to meet nightmares from my childhood and conquer them.

there are a few places i’ve tried to go back to, but i haven’t been successful yet… (it would really help if i would remember this when i’m lucid… but i’m still working on that. i still don’t have lucid dreams often, but i’ve probably had about 10 or 12 now…)

all of them are places that have come up in a at least a few dreams, but all together only twice since i’ve started trying LDs. two of them actually had people in them (which relates to another thread) that i’ve wanted to ask to remind me that i’m dreaming… hoping that my subconscious will stick them into more dreams and i can use them as dreamsigns. :slight_smile: