My method

Ive been having lds 4 about 2 years now. And here recently i have experimented with the wake back to bed method where u wake up before u normally do and stay awake and read a book for 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Well i have had success everytime w/this method but before i go to sleep i take 2 tylenol allergy/sinus pills which really help me go to sleep. At 5 in the morning i have my tv to come on to wake me up and i read a book for 30 minutes and then go back to sleep. Well last night , i did this and this mornin i had and OBE coupled with a long 10 minute lucid dream. It was my first OBE and like my tenth lucid dream. And it was true what they say that when u have an OBE there are pulses of energy and waves of energy that run up and down your body. I then made my inner body roll out of my physical body and at that point i had an ld which is sort of confusing but ow well. Any questions, just ask, i might be able to help. :confused:

Allergy pills…hmm they sure can have a big influence on making you sleepy…wouldnt surprise me if they could influence your dreams in many ways…lds to.

Jeff

yeah and another thing i forgot to mention is that on both occasions i ate about a pound of sliced ham as part of my weight gain regimen. I dont know if this had any effect but i will test it out tonight by eating another pound to see what happens. I remeber reading somewhere that ham might be helpful for lds.

If there are flavor enhancers in the meat or ham then it can surely influence getting lds…most flavor enhancers are neuron activators.
like monosodium glutamate…

Jeff

I used to use the wake back to bed method too but it would tend to take away from my much needed sleep. Now I just wake up with my alarm set to 2:30, recall any dreams in my dream journal, and fall back to sleep using MILD.