The Lucid Dream Drink

I found the lucid dream drink disgusting! :panic: It tasted grss and lumps of flour were in it and…uck! I can’t believe i drank it all!

:happy: ladies and Gents lol dont torture yourself for a lucid dream :wink:

Jeff

Jeff, couldn’t you have told me BEFORE I tried Calea-tea?
:tongue:

quotes self

Well, it didn’t help with LDs. If anything, it induced a 2 week drought.

Yes Traumganger, but that would be less fun! :happy:
The face you had when you drunk Calea…it beats the mona Lisa any time lol!

Jeff

Interesting. I think it is probably a placebo affect as well. I thought about trying it anyway, but I think I will make my own lucidity drink… one that tastes better! :tongue:

sounds pretty icky, but if thats whats gonna make me go lucid, i will try it! Thanks for the idea, man!

pffff I dont believe it.
can you say PLA-CE-BO? ghegheheheh :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I think that this drink was deffintly a placebo… but I think he has a good idea here.
I have seen lucid dreaming sites that recommend wearing a superman outfit to bed to dream of flying.
Maybe if we convince ourselves that a certain thing will help us dream better it actaully will.
I recommend 1 tablespoon honey and a glass of warm milk.

I have an idea on how to make this stuff work!
Just before bed you say to yourself,
“Hey self, if you dont have a LD tonight I’m going to make you drink this”
Guaranteed LD! :tongue:

Well I totally agree on the placebo hypothesis – so, the next time someone suggests a placebo drink/food/etc, let’s try to make it taste GOOD, ok? :grin:

LOL…

Sounds like PILD (Punishment Induced Lucid Dream), that’s pretty funny… maybe it will work. :wink:

People, someone posted this above, now tell me honestly, if you think or know that somethin is placebo, why would you post it? Ruining peoples dreams! (No pun intended) So i tihkn next time, we should let the placebo flow, come up with a good lie on why somethin causes LDs and let someone gain something from it.

Ok so far has anybody actually had a LD after drinking this? I have all the ingredients I just think it sounds horrible.

Don’t do it. Have some pizza. You know what I suddenly wish? that there was a pizza-face smiley. If I were going to try this, I’d split the components up. Salt with (unsalted) crackers, flour in bread… and so on. It would probably work because it all gets mixed up in your stomach anyway. Turin, I hate it to when people ruin placebos. I do it all the time.
But COME ON mint tea is much better plus it works :wink:

Damn both of you. I wanted to ruin the Placebo. :content: Is mint tea a placebo, or does it just have chemicals or something. I’ve never tried it.

Technodreamer

TechnoDreamer mint leaves at least have chemicals in it but this potion is all hope about nothing lol.
Maybe pild indeed hehehehe if you drink enough of it…lol!

Jeff

shoot ill do anything…im desperate for an LD!

I actually drank it last night and guess what, no lucid dreams. Wow talk about the big shocker o_0. 95% chance, apparently not. If you are actually going to drink this here’s my tip: close your eyes, plug your nose, and drink it fast. The flour gives it a nasty taste.

in my topic about this nasty tonic, i mentioned that i thought that if you add more sugar, the nasty taste the flour creates is partially negated. so, CHEERS! :beer: