The GREAT idea to help induce LDs

I don’t remember who posted this idea, but I just wanted to say I think it’s working wonders so far…

It’s so simple, yet I think it’s quite effective. You simply set the screen saver on your PC to “Marquee”, and type in “Are you Dreaming??”. Set a pretty big, easy to read text, and set it to move at a medium speed across the screen. I set mine for 1 or 2 minutes…so any short amount of time that I’m idle, it pops up, forcing me to do numerous RCs during the night before bed…

Last night in particular, it seemed to keep popping up, because I was reading certain things on the net, and it caused the screen saver to kick in a lot…it was kinda annoying at first, but I think that’s what helped to spawn my 3 LDs in a row! …maybe, maybe not - either way, I’m very glad this idea was posted!!

Complements to the brainchild of this idea… :grin:

Thanks for the idea I’ll definately have to try it out. However I am not on my computer a lot so it would probably work better for more avid PC users.

You mean this topic? :smile:

xs4all.nl/~pasquale/TTM/r1/i … php?t=2738

to keep things central, this one will be locked… continue this discussion in the original topic please :smile: