got my first LD!

I read somthing about lucid dreams about a month ago and i clicked a link to this site. I blew it off for a while. Last night, i fell asleep with my music on. i had a picture in my head and it was blurry. As i was falling to sleep, the picture was getting clearer. I found myself laying down on the ground, and when i tried to get up, i had a lot of trouble balancing myself. I thought to myself, i was dreaming! I couldn’t beleive that i was fully conscious that i was dreaming.

I read on this site that when you read things in a dream, the text changes when you look back at it. thats exactly what happened. I thought of someone that i wanted to see and it took awhile, but they eventually walked through the door. i got real excited and things stated to get blurry again. i thought i woke up, but i just teleported back to where i started when i was laying down. while i was laying down i looked down at my chest and grabbed my stomach and i slowly started opening my eyes, in my bed.

I have never experienced anything like this before. when i woke up, i tried to go back to sleep to see if i could do it again. i concentrated on clouds. It worked, i was in the air flying with some type of fighter planes. it seemed like i was one of the planes :eh: i got shot down and i can’t remember what happened after that. I can’t wait till tonight :smile:

Congratulations on your first ld! You are lucky because you were able to make someone appear with the power of your mind. Every time that I’ve tried to do that in a ld it didn’t work. You also flew which was a major accomplishment considering it was your first night of lding.

You hit the jackpot! congratulations! :tongue:

Right on!!! :grin:

Very cool, sounds very similar to my second lucid dream. With the balancing issues. I,ve also had a few experiance’s with text also, and it has allways changed. I’v has some single words stay the same more then two times in a row but never three times. GL

There are two mistakes one can make. Not starting and not going all the way. -Buddha
Nice Job, Welcome to the world of lucidity!

Wow! :content: I’m so happy for you! Good job and good luck, hope you have many Lucid dreams to come!