What--------is this Black Void I was Falling through???

omg, i had my best lucid dream so far. It was after about 14 hours of sleep. Basically I woke up and was trying to sleep some more and have some LDs, and I basically lied down, fell asleep, then I opened my dream eyes and i was laying in another bed. I was like, hey? whats going on? OH, this is a dream! It was the mosstttt vivid one I have EVER EVER had, more than real life. And the texture of objects was so real. It lasted about 45 seconds I would say, but I ended it on purpose. HERE is where my question comes in. I wanted to wake up as to not forget it, so I jumped up and down (ackknolwedging that when i finish the jump i will wake up) and i said “WAKE UP!” and then everything went black and i was falling super fast through this black void, and finally i fell into my body and woke up in a spasm and tingly feeling all over my body. IT WAS SOOO AMAZING!!! I still dont believe it happened, but it did! Oh, i cant wait to do it again. Thanks for reading, Ben

Sounds to me like you had an OBE. But what do I know?

I’d say you had a WILD with very cool and strange beginning. I would hope that I would get a WILD so easily. I think the black void was just your dream disappearing and your subconsious making you “fall” in some space and then you woke up. Don’t know, just guessing.

Peace

The black void of which you speak is not a void, but is actually a negative union of universal pseudokarmic thought waves and exists in the astral plane. The falling you experienced was in reality vibrating aetheric strings pulling your dream body back into the physical realm so that your psi-energy doesn’t unpolarize upon waking. This is important because in an LD, theta waves are only semialigned with vibrations from the third-eye chakra of your dream-self and I really have no idea what I’m saying. :grin:

lol, or, his astral body was in the center of the universe and the vibrations was the energy that goes thru a big blackhole and he went thru the black hole into his body! How about that? :grin:

God I love making out grazy theories

That would have been my second guess. :cool_laugh:

Did you know that nothing, not even light can escape from a black hole? Besides the extreme gravitational forces would have ripped him to shreds. :cool_laugh:

actually, thats not true. besides, everything bout blackholes is theorized and has never been proven. its said that if you had some “anti-gravity” or could travel faster than light, you could go in safely or escape it. also, with worm holes, it said that each one stabalizes the other and its safe whatever i dont know. thanks for the comments, keep ‘em comin’! ~Ben

i think it was an oobe too but it could be just a normal ld i dont know

by the way dead werent you going to leave the forum¿? :neutral:

:eek: um… falls over
I was actually following you, but you lost me at the the theta waves. O_O;;;

Sage&Dead :gni:

@Ben
Some weeks ago there was a “Falling between two worlds” topic in the Beyond forum.Perhaps you´d like to have a look at it

Traumgänger

Wow, sage that was kool. If I can figure out how to get my sig to show up, I’ve got a new one :grin:

What a great experience! I had a similar experience that I will never forget! Let me share it with you… it might not be similar in your point of view, but it does to me… heheheh :grin: I’ll copy and paste it from my journal on the hard drive. :grin: Enjoy!

“Strange Touch Only Sensation Experience” (April 17, 2003 ~ Thursday)
-To my surprise, I WILDed quietly easy on my first sleep. In fact, it seems to be too easy… something is up.

I am laying on my right side. I am hot, but I am too lazy to move at all. I watch my thoughts dancing around like a river flowing down gently. Somehow, I thought something beyond that I don’t remember that suddenly pulls me under the blanket of heavy pressure. I start to focus on my thoughts and try to lose the feelings by shifting my concentration to my dream body. I move my dream hands to help me to shift my awareness. It feels real, but I can tell that it is fake by no-gravity feeling to my dream hands as if they are floating. I slowly move my arms, trying to shift my awareness. Suddenly, I lose all of my feelings in my real body and I now am in my dream body. I can’t see as if my eyelids are still closed. I don’t even dare to open my dream eyelids because from my experience, if I do that, I am most likely to accidentally open my real eyelids and wake up. I don’t want that to happen since I am still in a light REM stage. I push myself up blindly and crawl to the edge of my bed. I then jump off, diving head first. “I want to see!” I complain. Nothing happens except that I am falling and falling. There is a strange pulse of strong vibration surging through my neck. When that happens, it usually means that I need to pay attention to this dream for some reasons. Suddenly, my head is hit by the ground, breaking my neck. It doesn’t hurt. I roll to my back, unable to move and unable to see at all. Suddenly, the vibration surges through my whole body and the unconditionally love energy went through me powerfully that everything is okay. I start to float—not on my will, but on someone’s will. I start to spin, sensing that there is a ladder nearby. Suddenly, I realize that I am healed, able to move again so I grab the ladder, which doesn’t feel solid at all. Actually, it is as if the ladder isn’t there at all, but I know that it is there. I start to climb while I am still floating. I sense a higher being behind me. I feel enhanced somehow. Suddenly, I get a sensation that the ladder disappears, leaving me in an endless void. I have no idea where I am at all, I have to rust this higher being… I am in his/her hands. I am helpless and equally confused. I then am rotated a complete 360 degree like I am back flipping. It is done slowly, gently, and flawlessly. Then I am halted; it is like someone hugs me before I am being let go. When someone finally lets me go… I undergo an interesting process as if I am waking up very SLOWLY. I experience a sensation that I am rotated 90* angle to my right side and I automatically get in an exact position and then my awareness is being shifted to my real body SLOWLY. I start to feel very heavy and I am really hot with my heart beating really fast. The vibration stops and I am snapped out of SP quickly. I wake up, taking a deep breath as if I have been died for a few moments. I feel extremely refreshed and I never have been better until after this experience. Wow!

Now that is some dream!!

I really, really want to have a proper lucid dream, all these discussions (and the fact that my wife just LD’s and always has as does my 15 year old stepdaughter).

What I really need is a little switch on the side of my head that I switch to ‘Lucid Dream Mode’ just before I go to bed. maybe I can create a switch in my mind!

Oh well lets hope I get some dreams like these and soon…

Kayos